• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

2020-Gaming discussion

LieutLaww

Keep Moving Forward
Premium Member
Tomb Raider: GOTYE, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration are your Free games today until 6th Jan on EGS

Underdog

I also managed to snag something that is almost as difficult to get as a 30 series Nvidia gfx Card, an Xbox Series X and it will be here in time for Christmas :eek:
Series X (or S if you have it) + Xbox Gold (1 or more years) + $1 Game pass ultimate for new subs converts it into a year (or up to 3 years max) of Games Pass Ultimate is the best value in gaming.

Offline installs, cloud gaming, new games, indies,... its been a bit overwhelming actually. 😅

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion​

friday-icecube.gif

Slpy3270

Sickening. All those employees who marched demanding an overhaul to workplace culture will get termination notices instead. That Kotick is sticking around makes the optics look even worse.

LieutLaww

Keep Moving Forward
Premium Member
No they wont, MS wont terminate a ton of people for that, also Kotick is pretty much only around until the deal is final then he will likely be gone, Phil Spencer today was made head of Microsoft Gaming and everyone at AB will report to him the same as all the other studios will/already do.

erasure fan1

It's a good move for Xbox and fans of Activision games. I'd put them right behind EA as far as bad developers. I would have rather they buy SEGA as the only real game from this I care about is Diablo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom