• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

2020-Gaming discussion

erasure fan1

Disney had nothing to do with this decision.

Regardless, it's already been confirmed that is a timed exclusive. It will launch on PlayStation and PC, then Xbox later.
Lucasarts owns the ip so therefore it is Disneys decision. I did see this morning on the PlayStation blog
"And it’s a console exclusive on PlayStation 5 at launch."
I still think they are hindering sales by not just going all platforms right off the bat.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Lenovo makes a competently assembled pre-built if you get desperate. I got a Legion tower with RTX 2080 Super for about $1,300. The card is a generation old and I'm not going to be playing Flight Simulator on 4K at 120 FPS, but it's a lot better than what I had previously (i.e. nothing).
I have a build or two saved if my current rig dies. I don't game on it, but I do use it for work every day and it works well for that.

What I am waiting on more than anything is DDR5 memory to become the standard. The engineering software I use is a real memory hog and the performance increase from going from DDR4 to DDR5 will be greater than any other component.

erasure fan1

I mean the original WAS a Xbox exclusive.
That's true. Of course a lot of games didn't come to the ps2 because of a lack of an hdd. I think most of the western RPGs that were xbox exclusive would have been on ps2 as well if it could have handled it. The OG xbox was basically a pc so that was the other reason it went to xbox, Easy conversion. I'm sure if they could have done all systems, they would have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom