News 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wondering how much space will be available for "Flowers and Gardens" amidst all the construction......

Princess Leia

It’s nice that they’ll be including a new garden for Ratatouille!

I have no plans to go back to WDW over the next couple of years, but I have to admit, F&G would be a great weekend getaway.

Incomudro

Biggest chunk of time without an act happens to be when my family and I will be there: April 9-19.
We'll catch one night of Berlin, and Rick Springfield will be there the day we leave.
I really wish we were there for Starship.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
We will be visiting during the F&G festival next year. We will be there the Friday that Don McLean is playing, and my old man and I would love to see him. How far in advance to you need to queue up for these concerts to get a seat (in general)? We will be at MGM that day, and it will be all 7 of our first time for RotR; 6 people's first time for SWGE generally; and 5 people's first time for TSL, so we don't want to shortchange our time there. Any advice is appreciated.

glvsav37

May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot

just some info on this for those who may not know, Big Shot is a local Long Island band that mainly plays Billy Joel covers. However, the cool story is that Billy Joel hired Mike to tour with him and now he has a pretty big role in Billy's concerts. Billy will also show up from time to time at Big Shot's local gigs to do a song or 2.

pretty good read on going from a cover guy to actually working with the main artist

If you are there during that time and like Billy Joel stuff, check them out.

The_Jobu

May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot

just some info on this for those who may not know, Big Shot is a local Long Island band that mainly plays Billy Joel covers. However, the cool story is that Billy Joel hired Mike to tour with him and now he has a pretty big role in Billy's concerts. Billy will also show up from time to time at Big Shot's local gigs to do a song or 2.

pretty good read on going from a cover guy to actually working with the main artist

If you are there during that time and like Billy Joel stuff, check them out.

Sounds like a good show. I'll just miss them by a week or two. Sigh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom