2020 Election Thread

eliza61nyc

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1606223109394.jpg

Have to laugh

Archie123

Trump supporters:

If Barack Obama had summoned Michigan election officials to the White House after Trump apparently won the 2016 election, what would you have said at the time? Be honest.

What did you say when Trump did it?

You can’t play that game with them. They have different standards then most Democrats as they don’t care how they win just as long as they do. Most dems actually care about the person and their morals rather than the party as a whole. The good news is that Trump lost and now we can have a president who will take his job with the seriousness and dignity that is required by someone sitting in the Oval Office.

Heppenheimer

What's so interesting about this read @LittleBuford is the woman Candy admits that she gets most of her 'news" from facebook even in the face of the BBC giving her proof.

It's a cult and just like Jim Jones, scientology, Qanon or Move ( a local religious cult in Philly), they aren't interested in facts or any thing else. their leader has spoken and they will go down with the ship.
MOVE still exists? I thought they basically broke up after Wilson Goode firebombed their headquarters in west Philadelphia.

eliza61nyc

MOVE still exists? I thought they basically broke up after Wilson Goode firebombed their headquarters in west Philadelphia.
Yep, although not as strong, every once in a while Romona Africa will pop up. She now says she's an "actress" :rolleyes: She basically goes around North Philly talking move, the bombing and trying to "recruit".

TINKWINGS

Premium Member
Opinion | Trump’s dam finally breaks. But we cannot go through this again. - The Washington Post

I agree, we now need to implement something to prevent this lag from happening in future.....:bored:

"Unfortunately, every day lost to the delayed ascertainment was a missed opportunity for the outgoing administration to help President-elect Joe Biden prepare to meet our country’s greatest challenges. The good news is that the president-elect and his team are the most prepared and best equipped of any incoming administration in recent memory.” The statement continued: "Moving forward, we must pursue statutory remedies to ensure that a transition is never again upheld for arbitrary or political purposes. A clearer standard and a low bar for triggering access to transition resources are crucial to protecting the apolitical nature of presidential transitions.”

Nubs70

Opinion | Trump’s dam finally breaks. But we cannot go through this again. - The Washington Post

I agree, we now need to implement something to prevent this lag from happening in future.....:bored:

"Unfortunately, every day lost to the delayed ascertainment was a missed opportunity for the outgoing administration to help President-elect Joe Biden prepare to meet our country’s greatest challenges. The good news is that the president-elect and his team are the most prepared and best equipped of any incoming administration in recent memory.” The statement continued: "Moving forward, we must pursue statutory remedies to ensure that a transition is never again upheld for arbitrary or political purposes. A clearer standard and a low bar for triggering access to transition resources are crucial to protecting the apolitical nature of presidential transitions.”
Who defines arbitrary or political??

The process worked in 2000 and again in 2020.

eliza61nyc

and now Giuliani is collapsing.

Giuliani admits to exaggerating claims of voter fraud after saying Detroit had more voters than citizens​

I giggled because it was filed under "entertainment", anyhoo he does immediately say he is "exaggerating a bit" but come on, you're trying to prove your case and you decide to go comedic??

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
Premium Member

Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are ‘fools that are making him look bad’​

And it only took Trump until the other day to realize this. Not bad, all things considered. I also think he’s selling himself short here; he’s done a pretty remarkable job making himself look bad for years, all on his own.

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
Premium Member
and now Giuliani is collapsing.

Giuliani admits to exaggerating claims of voter fraud after saying Detroit had more voters than citizens​

I giggled because it was filed under "entertainment", anyhoo he does immediately say he is "exaggerating a bit" but come on, you're trying to prove your case and you decide to go comedic??
So you’re saying that if he wanted to be taken seriously he shouldn’t have quoted My Cousin Vinny in that press conference? I’ve heard it all now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom