2020 Election Thread

Archie123

December 13th gave Bush 38 days to put a government together. That was insane. It is why every major Presidential candidate gets security briefings starting with their nominations. Anyway, in a disputed elections both candidates, like Bush and Gore, should be given access to every government department and agencies.

Then you are obviously against what Trump has been doing to Biden. Hurting our national security as well as dividing our country with some BS “fraud “charges.

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
Premium Member
Advertisement
GA consent agreement between Kemp and Abrams is unconstitutional. Neither had the authority to enter into it. Constitution is very clear about that. Mail In ballots will be tossed.

PA - Boockvar has already been found to overstep her statutory authority by a lower court. So there's your precedent. Boockvar's changing of election law for PA is also unconstitutional. Constitution very clear about that. Hence, Alito's order to segregate ballots - which was ignored by PA.

Here's the fun part. SCOTUS circuit assignments have just been made:

Alito oversees PA
Kavanaugh oversees Michigan
Barrett oversees Wisconsin

And for the grand finale:

Thomas oversees Georgia. You are about to see something that has been 30 years in the making.

Thoughts on this or what you see as next steps for the Trump campaign?

aw14

Yeah, no. Remember, he's got a court case stemming from his alleged rape that no major media outlet is touching, at least not that I've seen.
Yeah- they don’t cover the negative in Trump. 🙄. Most reporting is over 90% negative.

The Mom

Premium Member
The US has gone further and further to the right, while most of the civilized world has gone to the left of center and mostly remained there.
Depends upon your POV. Some may say those you consider to have moved right are exactly where their parents were a generation ago, and they want to stay there. They would say that they haven't moved at all - you have. They're stuck in the 50s.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Archie123

1606188344016.jpeg

Archie123

My hope is that all of the holdouts finally accept it has long been game over for Trump, but everything I’ve seen thus far tells me I should probably temper those expectations.

Oh Trump and his sick little band of deranged sycophants will still try to steal the election and subvert the will of the American people but we all know (even those die hard Trump fans) that it is over.

TINKWINGS

Premium Member

Well trump may have relented to allow transition, but even as of yesterday he was tweeting WE WON....and at midnight last night he still says we will never concede to fake ballots or dominion.....does that mean he WILL concede to Biden? o_O

Anyhow thankful the transition funds and work can begin......what a relief.:happy:

Last edited:

eliza61nyc

Keep going, Lindsey.

A little off topic

So I've been around for a minute or two & in my lifetime these are some of the times we are supposedly "changing the country".

1) Communist scare. anyone besides me remember the bomb drills where you had to hide under the wooden desk? lol, like that was going to save your keister in a nuclear attack.
2) Civil rights movement. I remember a women asking my mom why Blacks needed to vote, that we were out to destroy the country.
3) free love counter culture. this one had folks really flipping out.
4) women's rights
5) gay rights

Personally I wish I had a couple of hundred bucks every time some one uttered this dire warning, I could move into that swanky community outside of wdw, forgot the name.

It's amassing how the US keeps chugging along in spite of all the dire warnings.

TINKWINGS

Premium Member
A little off topic

So I've been around for a minute or two & in my lifetime these are some of the times we are supposedly "changing the country".

1) Communist scare. anyone besides me remember the bomb drills where you had to hide under the wooden desk? lol, like that was going to save your keister in a nuclear attack.
2) Civil rights movement. I remember a women asking my mom why Blacks needed to vote, that we were out to destroy the country.
3) free love counter culture. this one had folks really flipping out.
4) women's rights
5) gay rights

Personally I wish I had a couple of hundred bucks every time some one uttered this dire warning, I could move into that swanky community outside of wdw, forgot the name.

It's amassing how the US keeps chugging along in spite of all the dire warnings.

CELEBRATION.....and that is what I am doing, at least in my mind.....:p
1606219893847.png
1606227340221.png

Last edited:

eliza61nyc

What's so interesting about this read @LittleBuford is the woman Candy admits that she gets most of her 'news" from facebook even in the face of the BBC giving her proof.

It's a cult and just like Jim Jones, scientology, Qanon or Move ( a local religious cult in Philly), they aren't interested in facts or any thing else. their leader has spoken and they will go down with the ship.

Archie123

Election is over minus a few temper tantrums so this thread should be over

Well Trump hasn’t conceded, there are multiple lawsuits still active, and recounts are still happening so the election isn’t technically over yet. I mean it is over but One Term Trump and his court jester, The Amazing Rudy, still are persistent like no other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom