2020 Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinnmac000

seascape

Well today the GSA sent Biden his letter and the change of administrations begins. No matter how anyone feels about Trump this is a major step. Something Clinton failed to do with Bush and according to the 9-11 commission played a major role in putting Bush behind in needed national security and was partially to blame for 9-11.

eliza61nyc

Last edited:

Matt_Black

I agree it is- and to their peril. The legacy media covers anything that they feel is detrimental to Trump.

Yeah, no. Remember, he's got a court case stemming from his alleged rape that no major media outlet is touching, at least not that I've seen.

Wendy Pleakley

GSA finally is giving in.

I can only imagine tomorrows tweets

Amazingly, he's not attacking her.

Of course, in Trump's reality this is all just a formality and he's going to present his evidence and change the election results any day now.

Lilofan

The full quote makes it clear it’s him :)

View attachment 515159
Trump may be seeing the light in the Biden transition . He wants his followers to see he will fight until January then leave office without conceding. It doesn’t really matter anyway. I would not be surprised if he gives an Oval Office address to say his farewell in January, no more no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom