2020 Curious Constance Trip Preparation/Report

TP2000

Well the 2020 trip ended up being 2021, but we just got back today and had an amazing time! The weather was mild and the wait times were almost non existent! We counted our first day how many attractions we experienced (counting each ride however many times we experienced it) and we did 37 attractions!!!! That’s definitely a record for us. It helped having older kids and a son who literally never wanted to leave the parks (and I have the sore body to prove it) hahaha but come on, that’s pretty amazing right!!? We never waited more than 30 minutes for anything and I think that was only one time we waited that long for Radiator Springs. Everything else was between a walk on to 15 minutes on average all day long. Got to do both Rise and Webslingers but once was enough for us on both of those. We made it a point to do things we hadn’t ever done before so we did the canoes which were a lot of fun, Goofy’s Sky school which my daughter loved, among others.
Missed the Haunted Mansion a lot since it’s closed and my son’s favorite attraction, but it was just a really fun week. 😊

Fabulous! This is the best news I've heard all week!

And welcome home. :)

But I just gotta ask... how did the car and driver situation go? Were you smooth as silk?

Communicora

Premium Member
Well the 2020 trip ended up being 2021, but we just got back today and had an amazing time! The weather was mild and the wait times were almost non existent! We counted our first day how many attractions we experienced (counting each ride however many times we experienced it) and we did 37 attractions!!!! That’s definitely a record for us. It helped having older kids and a son who literally never wanted to leave the parks (and I have the sore body to prove it) hahaha but come on, that’s pretty amazing right!!? We never waited more than 30 minutes for anything and I think that was only one time we waited that long for Radiator Springs. Everything else was between a walk on to 15 minutes on average all day long. Got to do both Rise and Webslingers but once was enough for us on both of those. We made it a point to do things we hadn’t ever done before so we did the canoes which were a lot of fun, Goofy’s Sky school which my daughter loved, among others.
Missed the Haunted Mansion a lot since it’s closed and my son’s favorite attraction, but it was just a really fun week. 😊
I'm so glad you had a nice time! Where did you end up staying?

Stevek

So happy it worked out so well for you. Literally could not have picked a better time to go.

TP2000

Thank you! We stayed at Park Vue Inn. We typically stay here and enjoyed it this time too. 🙂

A family-owned small business that has been owned by the same hard working family since it opened in the early 1960's. It's literally the closest motel to Disneyland once they moved the pedestrian entrance 20 years ago to its current location. A very smart choice in lodging!

The Park Vue Motel (now Inn) as seen from the Disneyland Monorail circa 1965.
3e350ae6dfc3f9253c00bb5f62a463cf.jpg

That Chinese restaurant is now the International House of Pancakes that sits directly at the crosswalk to Disneyland.

DrAlice

Yay! So glad you had a great trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom