2019 Walt Disney World Packages

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
They went up very minimally from what I am seeing. I do have clients that I priced out the same dates for with 2018 pricing and the difference is not much

Pam

Upvote 0

Cetta

any idea why there are no standard rooms at All Star Movies available for Jan 26-Feb 1? I want to go stay on property for the absolute cheapest way possible and was hoping to stay at that hotel (vs Music or Sports) but it only has preferred rooms.

Upvote 0
any idea why there are no standard rooms at All Star Movies available for Jan 26-Feb 1? I want to go stay on property for the absolute cheapest way possible and was hoping to stay at that hotel (vs Music or Sports) but it only has preferred rooms.

I can't say for sure, but during these dates Disney Typically hosts a VERY large Cheer and Dance Competition at ESPN's Complex. The teams usually rent out a TON of rooms in the Allstar resorts (all standard). My advice, is to avoid the allstar complexes during late jan and early feb - I believe they host it for 3 consecutive weekends. The resorts get REALLY overrun with TONS of screaming middle and high schoolers. some are polite but many of them are so excited they have no regard for non-cheer guests

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Pop Warner which is a large cheerleader competition at ESPN, is Nov. 30th-Dec. 8th as I stated. They are doing a room return on that hotel. They usually put the kids at All Star Sports.

Pam

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I can't say for sure, but during these dates Disney Typically hosts a VERY large Cheer and Dance Competition at ESPN's Complex. The teams usually rent out a TON of rooms in the Allstar resorts (all standard). My advice, is to avoid the allstar complexes during late jan and early feb - I believe they host it for 3 consecutive weekends. The resorts get REALLY overrun with TONS of screaming middle and high schoolers. some are polite but many of them are so excited they have no regard for non-cheer guests
It is likely these Cheer and Dance competitions - they will eventually show on the ESPN WWoS site - we had some issue with rooms for the first few weeks in Feb this year due to them. This is different than the Pop Warner Football Superbowl (and cheerleaders) that takes place in early December.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom