2019 Must have treats each park

Katie.Ski

Original Poster
I'm going to be heading south in 40 days and I've eliminated ALL carbs in prep for my trip (I need shorts to fit) so when I get to the park I want to be sure I enjoy all that I can to make up for all the self denial I've put myself through... What is your must have list of eats at each park - Mickey ice cream bars and Dole Whip are givens.

cmb5002

MK - If Pineapple Floats are included in dole whips, I'll go with their cousins at the Sunshine Tree Terrace - the Citrus Swirl Float
Epcot - France, Patisserie - Eclair, Previously the Stow Away Mary at Refreshment Port, until they swapped the chicken nugget for shrimp.
HS - Hollywood Scoops - Ice Cream Sandwich
AK - Flame Tree BBQ - Anything smoked

JIMINYCR

These are a few of my favorite things....
MK.... Gastons cinnamon bun drizzled with extra icing, turkey leg, Mickey pretzel w/ cheese, churros
EP.... Funnel cake, Gelato, Cannoli, Tiramisu, anything from L'Artisan
DHS.... Carrot cake cookie, orange cream bar,
AK.... Cinnamon glazed almonds, Mango fruit bar, Frozen banana

DisneyAubs

MK: dole whip (no juice)
EP: caramel pecan square from karmel küche
AK: ice cream samdwich with handscooped ice cream (available in other parks, but I usually get it here for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️)
DHS: 🤔🤔🤔 nothing comes to mind

LavaLiz

Can I just say how happy (and hungry) this post makes me?
MK: Nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow. Breakfast or snack, I want it in my belly!
EP: If it's chilly, I love getting the lobster bisque from Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie. If it's hot, I want the macaron Ice Cream Sandwich at L' Artisan de Glaces.
AK: Corn on the Cob (mentioned above) with a rum filled Dole whip. I also usually grab a bag of Zebra striped popcorn to bring home. (You can get it many other places, but if just feels special purchasing it at AK)
DHS: Does a margarita at Tune in Lounge count?
DS: I hope you go treat yourself at the Ganachery or Amorettte's Patisserie!

bigkbull

These are a few of my favorite things....
MK.... Gastons cinnamon bun drizzled with extra icing, turkey leg, Mickey pretzel w/ cheese, churros
EP.... Funnel cake, Gelato, Cannoli, Tiramisu, anything from L'Artisan
DHS.... Carrot cake cookie, orange cream bar,
AK.... Cinnamon glazed almonds, Mango fruit bar, Frozen banana

This guy snacks.

Katie.Ski

Original Poster
Can I just say how happy (and hungry) this post makes me?
MK: Nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow. Breakfast or snack, I want it in my belly!
EP: If it's chilly, I love getting the lobster bisque from Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie. If it's hot, I want the macaron Ice Cream Sandwich at L' Artisan de Glaces.
AK: Corn on the Cob (mentioned above) with a rum filled Dole whip. I also usually grab a bag of Zebra striped popcorn to bring home. (You can get it many other places, but if just feels special purchasing it at AK)
DHS: Does a margarita at Tune in Lounge count?
DS: I hope you go treat yourself at the Ganachery or Amorettte's Patisserie!
OMG I will be trying them ALL

Hcalvert

I am trying to lose 40 pounds before going in July (already lost 11!). I will live through someone else right now:

MK: Dole Whip with Pineapple Upside Down Cake at Aloha Isle; Ice Cream Waffle Bowl at Main St. Ice Cream Parlor; Chocolate-Covered Pineapple Spear at Main St. Bakery
HS: Funnel Cake with Ice Cream and Strawberries (I haven't tried the Cookies n' Cream one yet) at Oasis Canteen
AK: Caramel Candy Apple with Peanuts at Zuri's Sweet Shop & a Night Blossom Freeze at Pongu Pongu
EP: Strawberry/Whipped Cream Dessert at Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles in France
Resorts: Fruit Tart (GF, CS); 'Ohana Bread Pudding (Poly at the bar near 'Ohana)

Weirdly enough, I always have these grand plans to eat a load of snacks and when I am there, I just am not that hungry and do not eat many snacks. The snacks I listed above are snacks I ate in the last three years, not in a trip. I lament the loss of these opportunities. Here is my dream list to try in July:

MK: Cinnamon Roll (Gaston's Tavern or Main St. Bakery)
EP: Troll Horn (Kringla Bakery)
HS: Apple Crisp ala Mode (Hollywood Scoops), Carrot Cake Cookie (Is this still available???), Cookies & Cream Funnel Cake
AK: The two desserts at Satu'li Canteen (Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse and the Chocolate Cake); Onion Rings at Flame Tree BBQ

Katie.Ski

Original Poster
Yes yes yes! All of these. I agree though I dream big but never quite eat all I think I will. Good luck on your weight loss journey! You can do it!

MotherofaPrincessLover

I am trying to lose 40 pounds before going in July (already lost 11!). I will live through someone else right now:

MK: Dole Whip with Pineapple Upside Down Cake at Aloha Isle; Ice Cream Waffle Bowl at Main St. Ice Cream Parlor; Chocolate-Covered Pineapple Spear at Main St. Bakery
HS: Funnel Cake with Ice Cream and Strawberries (I haven't tried the Cookies n' Cream one yet) at Oasis Canteen
AK: Caramel Candy Apple with Peanuts at Zuri's Sweet Shop & a Night Blossom Freeze at Pongu Pongu
EP: Strawberry/Whipped Cream Dessert at Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles in France
Resorts: Fruit Tart (GF, CS); 'Ohana Bread Pudding (Poly at the bar near 'Ohana)

Weirdly enough, I always have these grand plans to eat a load of snacks and when I am there, I just am not that hungry and do not eat many snacks. The snacks I listed above are snacks I ate in the last three years, not in a trip. I lament the loss of these opportunities. Here is my dream list to try in July:

MK: Cinnamon Roll (Gaston's Tavern or Main St. Bakery)
EP: Troll Horn (Kringla Bakery)
HS: Apple Crisp ala Mode (Hollywood Scoops), Carrot Cake Cookie (Is this still available???), Cookies & Cream Funnel Cake
AK: The two desserts at Satu'li Canteen (Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse and the Chocolate Cake); Onion Rings at Flame Tree BBQ
The carrot cake cookie is still available at the Trolley Car Café. I just tried it on my last trip, it's not for me but a lot of people rave about it.

jmunzert

MK savory-pepper jack pretzel ( but I was never able to locate it my last trip I think its at Tortuga Tavern now )
MK sweet-cheshire cat tail
Epcot savory- Tartine aux fromage at Les Halles in France
Epcot sweet-turtle brownie Sunshine Seasons
AK savory- shrimp mac n cheese @ eight spoon cafe
AK sweet- double chocolate chip ice cream sandwich @ Tamu Tamu
for HS I just can't-instead would go to POFQ and have some beignet's
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh:happy:

Katie.Ski

Original Poster
MK savory-pepper jack pretzel ( but I was never able to locate it my last trip I think its at Tortuga Tavern now )
MK sweet-cheshire cat tail
Epcot savory- Tartine aux fromage at Les Halles in France
Epcot sweet-turtle brownie Sunshine Seasons
AK savory- shrimp mac n cheese @ eight spoon cafe
AK sweet- double chocolate chip ice cream sandwich @ Tamu Tamu
for HS I just can't-instead would go to POFQ and have some beignet's
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh:happy:
Oh good! We are staying at POFQ!

jmunzert

Oh good! We are staying at POFQ!
luckyyyyyyyyy!! we were there this past November and I fell in love all over again with it! I couldn't get enough of the French toast
IMG_2378.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom