2020-Gaming discussion

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
With outer worlds, I found a couple guns I liked kind of early and kept them the whole game. You can mod the weapons and raise their level through workbenches, so I really didn't have a ton of reason to go and hunt down different ones.
The leveling system in BL makes doing that pretty much impossible. Enemies and loot level and up along with you. A level 4 or 5 gun that you loved at level 5 can be near worthless by 10.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Very weird name. Didn’t even realize it was the new console until I saw it elsewhere.
They kind of blew it with names once the second one was branded 360.

I don't know why tech companies don't get that consumers don't care about the name except to make fun of it when they don't follow the simple 1,2,3,4, and so on scheme.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

They kind of blew it with names once the second one was branded 360.

I don't know what tech companies don't get that consumers don't care about the name except to make fun of it when they don't follow the simple 1,2,3,4, and so on scheme.
This name didn't really shock me. Of course they would name it series X, even though they just named a system one X. Lol I guess it could have been worse, they could have gone with Xbox two.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This name didn't really shock me. Of course they would name it series X, even though they just named a system one X. Lol I guess it could have been worse, they could have gone with Xbox two.
I kind of hope that after this they just go with something like Xbox Series X 2.0, 3.0 and so on.

I honestly just hate that the name of the thing always seems to be at the forefront of the conversation.

erasure fan1

I kind of hope that after this they just go with something like Xbox Series X 2.0, 3.0 and so on.

I honestly just hate that the name of the thing always seems to be at the forefront of the conversation.
With Microsofts plan for a more PC type approach to hardware, and forgoing the typical system "generations". I think you will see the name stay the same but they add versions. So like you said, just add a V in front. So series X V2 or similar.

erasure fan1

I know it's not new, but I just started Subnautica and it's pretty cool. I'm normally not a huge fan of crafting games but the underwater setting is super interesting. Of course maybe it goes back to my love of seabase alpha and underwater exploration.

Sharon&Susan

1578118130802.png

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Yup the game is complete but they feel it needs a bit more polish time so I am perfectly happy with that, there are far too many games coming out in the March/April time frame anyway so I wont have to drop all of them for Cyberpunk now lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom