2020-Gaming discussion

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
I'm incredibly unhappy.

I've been playing Mass Effect again and I'm dumbfounded at how great this game is and what BioWare has now been reduced to. Anthem is hot garbage and those guys and gals should be making RPG's not looter shooters.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Dragon Age 4 but somehow I think it will be trash.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
What in the hell is this and why am I going to play it when it releases?

erasure fan1

I'm incredibly unhappy.

I've been playing Mass Effect again and I'm dumbfounded at how great this game is and what BioWare has now been reduced to. Anthem is hot garbage and those guys and gals should be making RPG's not looter shooters.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Dragon Age 4 but somehow I think it will be trash.
I've said in the past I think dragon age 4 is biowares last chance. If the game does well and the reviews are overall positive, I think we see a 5th mass effect. If it ends up a dumpster fire, than I see them closing down bioware.

Indy_UK

Voxel

President of Progress City
The cheap entry point into Stadia is tempting but the support is slightly lacking and I just have a feeling that like anything with Google, soon as it doesn’t work out, they’ll axe the whole thing
I'm more concerned with the Data Caps many providers have. Most of my friend has a 1tb data cap, while I know some with a 300gb. Stadia played at 4k for a few hours of day are just going to add to that annoyance. That's the biggest issue with all the stream services that are coming out.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Ugh, just checking ebay for some games to complete my Wii U collection and astounded by all the reproduction games flooding the market. I bought a repro Sega CD Snatcher and I'm at a loss here, it looks exactly like the original, everything is perfect no smearing on the CD art. The only thing collectors could possibly criticize is how the manual is perfect but I would be hesitant of buying used games off ebay now after seeing how good the reproduction is. Some of the repro's need modded systems to boot, but some do not. Be careful.

Playstation Now for $60 a year is a complete steal. Plays on PC perfectly if you have good internet.

Bought a Switch lite and totally prefer it over the standard Switch, don't know why...Its smaller but lighter and feels so much nicer in the hands. Haven't used the Switch much since I got the Lite, like meeting an old friend. Don't know if I'll get Overwatch though, kind of done with it and waiting for the Overwatch 2 announcement upcoming at Blizzcon.

I think World of Warcraft completely jumped the shark, if anyone can explain the current storyline...On second thought nah.

Jumping into the Trails series of JRPG's, and I can see why they all have a very devoted following, these are great games.

I'll say it again, Battlefront 2 has turned into a incredible game, if EA dropped the game as it is now instead of the whole lootbox fiasco, we would be singing their praises.

I saw a video about sticking a AIO on a gpu and pulled out my old 1080ti, which was notoriously running hot, bought a gpu cooler bracket, a compatible AIO cooler and gave it a try. WOW is all I have to say. The 1080ti would run at about 70-80 degrees under load, while hot not anything dangerous because these cards are made to run hot especially the 1080ti. After installing the AIO under heavy load it does not getting hotter than 49 degrees. I highly recommend the NZXT G12 bracket and X62 cooler.

wdwfan4ver

Ugh, just checking ebay for some games to complete my Wii U collection and astounded by all the reproduction games flooding the market. I bought a repro Sega CD Snatcher and I'm at a loss here, it looks exactly like the original, everything is perfect no smearing on the CD art. The only thing collectors could possibly criticize is how the manual is perfect but I would be hesitant of buying used games off ebay now after seeing how good the reproduction is. Some of the repro's need modded systems to boot, but some do not. Be careful.
Thanks for the warning. I am getting into the Sega Cd myself. I've seen Sega CD reproductions on Etsy before.

The question is did the seller claim Snatcher was to be reproduction for Sega CD and was it for the same price as a non reproduction version.

I am asking that since I recalled back in the 2000s, my younger brother was buying Saturn games in ebay at great prices and he had to check if was not a reproduction at the time.

I am not a fan of getting reproductions for Disc based systems unlike cartridge based systems.

I've gotten reproductions before, but fore cartridge systems for a system for stuff like fan made translations of Japan only rpg releases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom