2020-Gaming discussion

Voxel

President of Progress City
Yes the majority of systems are sold at a loss. But if their plan is to go as powerful as they can, at a price that is "appealing" to fans, they will need to go way below cost. In my opinion it seems they know they can't come in above xbox next gen. With game pass, a better network, a refocus on 1st party, a huge jump on backwards compatibility, xcloud... Microsoft has a real advantage going into next gen and Sony knows It. This announcement just Screams Killzone to me.
Ahh, sorry about that, I honestly was thinking in just terms of Hardware. I believe both systems will be equal in the Hardware game, but when you start looking at Services I believe you are Right. The Microsoft team has the advantages, but I do think they need to be careful. I'm really hoping Microsoft doesn't backdown on 1st Parties after the Economic Failure Crack Down is. I have faith, but Microsoft has also cancel a most of my most look forward titles over the years. (Going back before the Xbox Even).

The next gen battle will be interesting to watch, honestly though I'll probably just keep doing what I do and keep updating my PC and getting all the consoles (Except that Stadia BS), but I know I'm the exception.

Switch is sold at a profit I think. The first and only time Nintendo ever sold at a loss was with the 3DS and Wii U.
This is the truth, but is the except usually.. Also these numbers don't go into development cost.

erasure fan1

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
‘Mortal Kombat’ Inducted Into Video Game Hall of Fame

Mike S

In response to their latest releases not doing so hot EA wants to double down on things people don’t like.
tyTc1Nl.jpg

erasure fan1

All in all it was a great show. It was about what I had expected since all the new studios haven't had a lot of time under Microsoft yet. The big games for me I already have seen so they didn't have that wow factor. Cyberpunk, borderlands and Ori are the ones I'm most looking forward to. If I had one disappointment, we got no Fable 4 reveal, not even a mention. I was also hoping they mentioned the cuphead dlc. Time to watch Bethesda.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
How do you make Cyberpunk 2077 even better, add Keanu Reeves to the game and have him come out live on stage to reveal the release date, I was watching live and the crowd went mental when he came out, he was having lots of fun with the reaction.

Mike S

How do you make Cyberpunk 2077 even better, add Keanu Reeves to the game and have him come out live on stage to reveal the release date, I was watching live and the crowd went mental when he came out, he was having lots of fun with the reaction.
I read more into it and the character he’s playing is Johnny Silverhand, a rockerboy class.

Most excellent.

wdwfan4ver

I heard of the tg-16 since 1989 or 1990 and an owner of it since 2006. The games that Konami announced for North America so far are good titles. I played all 6 titles before. I played Ys Books 1 and 2 on the Virtual game console.

I'm doing a wait and see on this. I want to know the entire list and the price since Konomi claims there are more games on it that they did not announce yet. For me, what the Turbografx 16 mini has for cd games is what I'm after since Ys Book 1 & 2 already is announced for it.

I'm curious about the CD rom list for the Turbografx 16 mini due to me not owning the Cd-rom section of the system. Some the best games are on the CD part.

As far as games goes, Konami better have Castlevania: Rondo of Blood for the North America lineup for Turbografx 16 mini since it is part of the Japan line up. I'm Castlevania: Rondo of Blood is the title that causes game to buy the Turbografx 16 mini or not.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom