2019 Food and Wine?

ToTBellHop

I hope it runs 90 days this year to spite everyone who thinks festivals are EVIL
I don’t think they’re evil. I think Epcot is the weakest park at WDW and the festivals allowed Disney to neglect the park because it’s numbers seemed fine. I genuinely loved Festival of the Arts this year. Hope they keep and grow it.

RSoxNo1

I don’t think they’re evil. I think Epcot is the weakest park at WDW and the festivals allowed Disney to neglect the park because it’s numbers seemed fine. I genuinely loved Festival of the Arts this year. Hope they keep and grow it.
Epcot is dangerously close to being the worst Disney park in the world.

ToTBellHop

Epcot is dangerously close to being the worst Disney park in the world.
The only reason it beats WDSP for me is because of the work in the 70s and 80s by Imagineers. Specifically, walking around World Showcase is still one of my favorite pastimes. But attraction-wise, WDSP probably has a more compelling product.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
The only reason it beats WDSP for me is because of the work in the 70s and 80s by Imagineers. Specifically, walking around World Showcase is still one of my favorite pastimes. But attraction-wise, WDSP probably has a more compelling product.

Some Six Flags parks have better theming than WDSP. When we were there it was bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom