News 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts

RSoxNo1

I know weekends at Food and Wine turn into amateur hour and get super crowded. It's looking opening night Friday may be our only option here, how crowded does it get?

DarthVenti

Unfortunately I will only be there on Jan 18th and 19th. I was really looking forward to more time. Does it start first thing in the morning on Friday? Does the first day have anything special?

drod1985

This looks fun. Might have to make a child-free trip for this one.

Were the food pop-ups last year more in line with F&W and F&G in terms of price and serving size? Or are they more substantial (and thus pricier) like they seem to be for the Holiday festival?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
IMO, The Arts Festival is the best of the festivals. You'd have to be an avid gardener or wine connoisseur to chose Garden or Wine festivals.

Arts has the best music, best interactive stuff, and the best whimsy. Wish it was longer. The Garden festival could stand to start later... it's first weeks are rather bare with all the new plantings.

IMO.

AJDMB05

This isn't in the press release and I don't have any reason to think people will know, but worth a shot. Do we think WoL gets the "Festival Center" for this particular festival, or do they keep it in Odyssey? I'm worried this will be my last shot to be inside WoL before something happens to it.

mikejs78

Premium Member
IMO, The Arts Festival is the best of the festivals. You'd have to be an avid gardener or wine connoisseur to chose Garden or Wine festivals.

Arts has the best music, best interactive stuff, and the best whimsy. Wish it was longer. The Garden festival could stand to start later... it's first weeks are rather bare with all the new plantings.

IMO.
I'm looking forward to it. Loved F&G this past April, am going in Feb this year, so really interested in checking out this festival and what it has to offer. It sounds really great!

Kevin_W

IMO.

I agree - we were down in January for a Gymnastics competition and had a chance to go to the Arts Festival. It captured the feeling of "classic Epcot" well. The broadway singers were incredibly talented and a nice addition to the festival as well.

Tobes58

Will be our first time for this festival, looking forward to it!!!
We were just down for Food and Wine in Sept., met so great people at Calf. Grill that told us about last years Fest. of Arts, they said it was a fun one. So the day after we got back home from our Sept. trip, book our Feb 2019 trip. Never to much Disney!!!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
This one is the best out of the 3 IMO. While there are still boozers like the others, to me its not as bad and the art aspect of the festival is fantastic. I love getting to speak with the artists and get their perspective on their art.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom