2020-Gaming discussion

erasure fan1

The Sega Mega Drive Mini was announced
Unfortunately I dont have high hopes for this. 80 bucks for 40 games isn't that great considering other genesis collections. I wouldn’t mind an HD mini sega but I have the AT games version that I got for $19 and I have the original system. So unless this gives us some new games on it that are hard to come by, $80 is just a bit too much.

Indy_UK

I sold my Xbox about 6 months ago as I don't really play it much but I do want to play games under the Disney banner but it seems all very spread out. For Marvel games you need a PlayStation, I like the look of Vader immortal but that's on Oculus Quest only and then the rest of the Star Wars license stuff is tied to EA which should release its games on all platforms

Indy_UK

I'm tempted by VR but no matter how much this Vader Immortal is, I don't know if I can justify dropping $400+ on it.

I think I'll hold tight past E3 this year and see what happens with all the game streaming services

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Bought NASCAR Heat 3 last night and it's actually...good! It's actually improved over the first Heat game that came out with it's terrible traction.

erasure fan1

New PS5 Details:
In my eyes, if it was "well on its way" Sony would be at e3. I feel like this is one of those throw stuff out there to combat Microsoft and their e3. And with the specs they are talking, either they are extremely scared of next gen and Microsoft or they are lying. They say the price will be appealing, so either they take a big loss or its not as great as they say.

Voxel

President of Progress City
In my eyes, if it was "well on its way" Sony would be at e3. I feel like this is one of those throw stuff out there to combat Microsoft and their e3. And with the specs they are talking, either they are extremely scared of next gen and Microsoft or they are lying. They say the price will be appealing, so either they take a big loss or its not as great as they say.
I mean almost all Consoles are sold at Cost or Lower.

I'm not sure how they are scared of "next gen", the specs they talked about are the exact ones that have been rumored for the PS5 and XBOX what ever they are calling it.

Mike S

I'm not sure how they are scared of "next gen", the specs they talked about are the exact ones that have been rumored for the PS5 and XBOX what ever they are calling it.
Switch is sold at a profit I think. The first and only time Nintendo ever sold at a loss was with the 3DS and Wii U.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

Yes the majority of systems are sold at a loss. But if their plan is to go as powerful as they can, at a price that is "appealing" to fans, they will need to go way below cost. In my opinion it seems they know they can't come in above xbox next gen. With game pass, a better network, a refocus on 1st party, a huge jump on backwards compatibility, xcloud... Microsoft has a real advantage going into next gen and Sony knows It. This announcement just Screams Killzone to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom