2020-Gaming discussion

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Well EA was meh. I really only watched because of Anthem which looks like nothing more than a MMO disguised as a shooter/rpg. Don't know if it's a must buy for me, yet. I'll need more from EA to convince me.

It was funny how they went out of their way to say no more loot boxes, but said nothing about the player packs from their sports titles, FIFA made 800 million dollars off those, and EA lurves to brag about it.

EA's presentation still had a little slimy feel to it to me, I can forgive and forget when it comes to the world of video games, life is far too short, but EA still has a ways to go before I'll buy in blindly.

Still, I'm getting sick of rehashed videos from past events, this is supposed to be a showcase to get people excited.

Waiting for Square Enix, hopefully we get a new Final Fantasy announcement.

I hate to beat the Blizzard drum, but they still do stuff like this better than anyone, maybe its because they charge 200 a head but I'm expecting more from this stuff.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Xbox reveals:
-Just Cause 4
-Gears of War 5
-Dying Light 2
-Forza Horizon 4
-Halo Infinite
-Battletoads
-Devil May Cry 5
-The Division 2

Mike S

Doom Eternal BETTER come to Switch. Obviously they like how their games are selling on the platform. Starfeild and Elder Scrolls VI are obviously going to be for the other two 9th gen consoles so yeah not expecting those at all. Just let me RIP AND TEAR!!!!!!

Jahona

Nintendo officially won E3 by bringing everyone.

I mean did it really? The rest of the video never really got me excited for anything. Just having characters from previous games and adding new ones is expected at this point. I don't exactly see Ultimate removing Melee is the version of choice for E-sports.

To me there just wasn't that much excitement in their press video. They announced a lot of games but only gave them a few seconds each. I had to go back and pause the video at times to see just what was playing. It's a lot of smaller titles other than Bethesda and Fifa.

Mike S

I mean did it really? The rest of the video never really got me excited for anything. Just having characters from previous games and adding new ones is expected at this point. I don't exactly see Ultimate removing Melee is the version of choice for E-sports.

To me there just wasn't that much excitement in their press video. They announced a lot of games but only gave them a few seconds each. I had to go back and pause the video at times to see just what was playing. It's a lot of smaller titles other than Bethesda and Fifa.
There should’ve been a segment after Smash that showed games that were further off, like METROID PRIME 4.

Jahona

There should’ve been a segment after Smash that showed games that were further off, like METROID PRIME 4.

Exactly. I really miss the old Nintendo E3 press conferences that had so much more substance to them. I'm excited for Smash but it felt like that was all there was for the time.

TwilightZone

Exactly. I really miss the old Nintendo E3 press conferences that had so much more substance to them. I'm excited for Smash but it felt like that was all there was for the time.
At least we didn't get wii music 2 or the switch pulse sensor.
The wii was both a magical and awful time.

21stamps

I play.

I think I’m also addicted.

Send help.

What are the dances about? Do they have a bad meaning or are they just for fun?

Basically I’m asking if it’s odd that my kid is doing the dances nonstop.lol. He’s never even played the game.

He wants it, but the rating says 13+

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom