2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival!

atjimfromdisney

Original Poster
The 2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival begins today!

I'd love to see everyone's photos/reviews/etc. of your favorite menu items you try! Excited to hear everyone's favorites!

macefamily

Haven't scheduled our trip yet, but we WILL be going down this fall. Last year was the first time we went to the Food and Wine Festival and we fell in love with it ! I actually bought my daughter a book of tickets when we left because she was doing the Disney College Program. She and her boyfriend would head over to Epcot every night after work and have their dinner at the FWF.

What’s the best way to do it because long long ago, you could just hop around with no specific plan and try everything, but now you’re lucky if you get a few bits to sample because the crowds are horrific 😑 I just would love some insight..

danyoung56

What’s the best way to do it because long long ago, you could just hop around with no specific plan and try everything, but now you’re lucky if you get a few bits to sample because the crowds are horrific 😑 I just would love some insight..

Just stay away from weekends and the start of the fest and you'll be fine. On a Saturday night there will be, for instance, 30 people lined up at each booth. On a Tuesday, maybe 7.

LUVofDIS

We will be going to it on a Monday, Last year we did two days in the middle of September with one being on a Saturday. It was fairly busy but we didn't seem to wait more than a few minutes at each booth we visited. It does get much busier as the night progresses. There were many well liquored people, everyone was pleasant with two exceptions, a couple that were behind us at Frozen ever after and a small group where two people in the group literally fell down while walking. I could be wrong and maybe they tripped on the air in front of them, but I believe it was the alcohol.

Anyways, in the middle of September, if you go earlier, crowds for us were not bad.

Disneyfreak Jen

Take a look at the menus online and plan where you want to eat. I agree with others who said to avoid weekends. Go during the week, even Sunday night.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
If you avoid Fridays and Sundays (due to MNSSHP and the locals contingent) it's not that bad. I like F&W but as others have mentioned, it's not my favorite festival. I'd go in order with:

1. Holidays Around the World
2. Flower and Garden
3. Food and Wine

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
This is now my favorite festival, I was at the F&G in May, and though I love it, I’m a huge foodie. My personal favorites were the Creme Brule from France and sausage from Ireland :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom