• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays

Kkar

Another night and still the same lackluster holiday tag. The holiday tag in its current form is a complete embarrassment.
We were there Sunday and were completed disappointed with the PoE "Finale". Honestly, there really wasn't one. Just a handful of shells going up during the last 15 seconds. Completely unacceptable. We were really embarrassed too, as we brought some first-timers with us and we were totally hyping up the finale prior to the show.

AJH219

If it were about cutting costs it would be every night
It is also my understanding that any time shells are not launched, Disney has to log that information. I can't imagine they choose to forgo all that product on purpose; who wants to stay after the show and note every single shell that didn't fire?
Is this technical difficulties or just cost cutting on fireworks some nights?
I think its more to due with the fact, the infrastructure of ROE is almost 20 years old and literally in shambles

larryz

Can't 'Member Anything
Premium Member
Maybe it's the Chinese trying to put pressure on Disney for some Shanghai concessions...

Top Bottom