News 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

dig311dug

I'll just catch the beginning... glad i'll have a week without it though, these festival crowds can be too much at times.

Clamman73

Starting the fall planning...maybe make that last day on the 12th my first day at the World so I can finally make it to a Christmas party that week and the Parks should be in a little lull before Thanksgiving week.

jakeman

Just found this forum thanks to ?? not sure who sent me in this direction. I'm looking at September and after Labor Day as it should be not as crowded according to an article I read. I stayed at the campground about 8 years ago. I'll be looking for something affordable on property. Any suggestions? I hope to stay a week and hit all of the parks. Does Disney still do hopper passes? It will be just the two of us.
Welcome @calway!

We have a trip planning sub-forum with folks chomping at the bit to give out planning advice:

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/wdw-trip-planning.6/

Just to get you started on a few questions:
  • The Value Resorts are going to be the least expensive on property but have their pluses and minuses. Perhaps a Moderate may be in your price range as well.
  • Disney does do park hopper passes in multi-day increments.
Hope you find the forums useful!

scpergj

Mercy Me. If there is a group on this list I really want to perform with (other than .38 Special....but that dream was fulfilled many years ago) it is Mercy Me. The group I play with has several of their songs in our repertoire.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Welp...I'll be at Disney with my wife and parents when Boyz II Men are there.

Gonna lose a lot of respect from them as I scream/sing On Bended Knee.

Don't care.
We are missing Boyz II Men by a day. Arrive the night of the 7th. Besides them and Tiffany, I don't care to see any of these has beens. :cautious:

'I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW!!!! THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANYONE AROUND.....'

Er, I mean, what songs does she even sing?

jakeman

We are missing Boyz II Men by a day. Arrive the night of the 7th. Besides them and Tiffany, I don't care to see any of these has beens. :cautious:

'I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW!!!! THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANYONE AROUND.....'

Er, I mean, what songs does she even sing?
My wife still reminds me of the first time we saw Boyz II Men at Food and Wine. I may have aggressively pushed her towards the stage to get a rose from them...for her of course...:cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom