News 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

Mainahman

Do all of the kiosks accept them? And do you know if you can trade a QS credit for snacks?
i called them a few weeks back with questions, and from what i was told. one QS meal can be 3 snacks. Has to be used all at the same time. We booked 2 out of pocket meals because its my birthday etc, and will have 2 extra meals per person, and there are 3 of us, so each QS meal according to them is 3 snacks, and i was also told that the kiosks will accept. At least thats what i got when i called last.

21stamps

i called them a few weeks back with questions, and from what i was told. one QS meal can be 3 snacks. Has to be used all at the same time. We booked 2 out of pocket meals because its my birthday etc, and will have 2 extra meals per person, and there are 3 of us, so each QS meal according to them is 3 snacks, and i was also told that the kiosks will accept. At least thats what i got when i called last.

Thank you. It’s looks like Disney has changed what can be considered a snack.. good to know that they can be used at the F&G spots.

Mainahman

Thank you. It’s looks like Disney has changed what can be considered a snack.. good to know that they can be used at the F&G spots.
Welcome. THe guy i talked to was very knowledgeable about the dining plan, or seemed like it at least, and hes the one that reminded me.

ELeigh

WHY did they get rid of the glazed strawberries in China?! I’ve been waiting all year for them and they seemed like they were one of the more popular dishes :( At least they still have Frushi:/
Was hoping to try the strawberries his year but soo relieved that Frushi will be back. Was worried they wouldn’t have it, tried it 3 years ago and have been wanting it again ever since!

prfctlyximprct

Does anyone know when the merchandise will be released for this?? I tried so hard to get these ears last year and they were sold out everywhere. I can’t even find them on eBay. :( hoping they have something similar this year!
CDACAFC2-1630-491F-9566-99B2CE4D2B07.jpeg

Thank you!!!

larandtra

Italy consistently, even at F&W is oen fo the most bland and worst food booths. Which blows my mind because the restaurants in the Italian Pavillion are all above average for WS locations.

JohnD

Italy consistently, even at F&W is oen fo the most bland and worst food booths. Which blows my mind because the restaurants in the Italian Pavillion are all above average for WS locations.

I think it's safe to assume location and quality of food booths are totally separate from TS restaurants.

Derek Robertson

I don't know if I understood all of it correctly, so I wanted to double check as we are preparing for our trip in May.
1 - Any of the food or drinks at one of the outdoor kitchens is only a snack credit?
2 - You can trade a Quick Service meal for 3 snack credits if you order all 3 snacks at the same time?

Did I follow all of that correctly?

Mainahman

I don't know if I understood all of it correctly, so I wanted to double check as we are preparing for our trip in May.
1 - Any of the food or drinks at one of the outdoor kitchens is only a snack credit?
2 - You can trade a Quick Service meal for 3 snack credits if you order all 3 snacks at the same time?

Did I follow all of that correctly?

Thats how a cast member explained it to me when i called asking those exact questions.

Katie.Ski

What are the thoughts on the 2019 dates? Doesn't the Flower and Garden typically start that first full week of March but I'm happy to see it start Feb 28 this year. Could we have another Feb date for 2019?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom