Trip Report 2018-2019 A Year in the Land (Disneyland)...a multi-trip report

Hello and welcome to my trip report for my year as an annual passholder to Disneyland. Me (Amy) and my husband (Brad) have been passholders of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World but this year we decided to be exclusive to just the Land. It was a little painful to give up going to WDW this year, we consider it our home park but we also enjoy Disneyland too. I think I have a little more fondness to it than Brad, but anyway.... So why are we passholders for DL exclusively this year instead of WDW or both parks. Well financially it didn't necessarily make sense. Brad is a big Star Wars fan and I'm a big Disney nerd so with Galaxy's Edge opening in the Land earlier than WDW that was a draw. And the D23 Expo is in Anaheim again this year so it checked boxes for both of us.

So I'm going to begin this report a little in the past, 2018, that's right so long ago! :) We traveled to Disneyland over Thanksgiving 2018 and bought our annual passes so that is where we will start the trip report.

Upcoming trips:
A. late March 2019
B. possibly (most likely) a solo trip for me over Easter 2019 (Why solo?...well Brad is a pastor and the congregation kind of expects him to be there over Easter. I'm a teacher and have a nice little break over Easter and the hubs is too busy over Holy week and Easter so he won't really notice I'm gone.)
C. Late June 2019 to celebrate our anniversary and birthdays all in June and in the same week. This trip will include Los Angeles, Sequoia National Park, Death Valley National Park, Joshua Tree National Park & Palm Springs as well as Disneyland (and perhaps if rumors are true our first entrance into Galaxy's Edge)
D. our last trip late August for Disneyland and D23 Expo

By the way...if any of you are in Disneyland when our paths cross it would be cool to have any meet ups or say hi. I've met a few awesome WDWMagic members in Walt Disney World and it has been so cool. Don't be afraid to say hi if you see us walking around too!:):cool:

So let's start the first leg of the trip report: November 20-25 2018

Tuesday November 20
Brad and I both had a full day at work. My day should have been full of students but since it is Deer Hunting week (or at least the big gun hunting week) in Wisconsin and Thanksgiving week, our district gives the kids the week off and teachers report for two days of inservice. So it wasn't a hectic day for me. However there was a little kerfuffle in the plan for today. It involved our beloved and spoiled minature schnauzer Kapono.
IMG_5529.JPG

My boss said that we could leave at 3pm instead of 3:30pm so hubby picked me up on the way to drop off Kapono at the kennel. Kapono has only spent 2 days ever in this kennel (good experience) usually she stays with my sister but she was unable to care for her this time. So it was the first time Kapono was going to be spending an extended time in a kennel. So we arrived at the kennel and no one is there, even though it is check-in time and the main building for the kennel is unlocked. So we go inside and wait thinking that maybe the owner is just busy at the house and will be out soon. After 5 minutes no one came even though dogs were barking in her house and in the kennel. So hubs gives her a call. And in the mean time I'm concerned that she left the kennel unlocked! Anyway, the lady was surprised we were calling and had lost track of time and was an hour away from the kennel. But more importantly she was surprised that we were there because she hadn't written down our reservation!!!! Hubs had the email confirmation though. Luckily she had one run left. She said it was luckily for us, but really it was lucky for her!!!! I don't know what we would have done if that run wouldn't have been available though. Although hubs said one of our church members would have pitched in for us. So I took Kapono out into the fenced in yard area and when I let her in she happily ran into the open caged run. I was glad she seemed happy to be there but a little concerned now at the professionalism of the kennel owner. Fast forward to the end of our trip when we picked her up...Kapono had been a good girl there and was safe (and clean). So it all worked out and this over-protective dog mom was happy, and the kennel owner apologized a few times.

So anyway, after we dropped Kapono off we drove up to Minneapolis to the airport for our flight. We ended up being pretty early for our flight but we'd rather wait safely at the airport than be stressed out in traffic. Check in and security took less than 15 minutes so we had a decent meal and drinks at the Minnesota Wild (our favorite hockey team) teamed restaurant). We hadn't planned on eating here but I guess it was fate since we were wearing our Disney Minnesota Wild themed shirts.

IMG_4241.JPG
IMG_4242.JPG
IMG_5760.JPG
IMG_5762.JPG

IMG_5764.JPG

The seats we were in used to be 1st class but now the company is going more the Spirit route and these seats were $45 more to the base ticket price. So for that we thought it was a deal to have slightly bigger seats and more foot space for the flight.
IMG_5766.JPG

Adios Minnesota!
IMG_5767.JPG

We flew into LAX and took an Uber to Anaheim. The traffic was a little heavy in the arrival/departure area so it took our Uber driver a little while about 10-15 minutes to get to us, but it didn't seem too bad. We made it to Anaheim in about 40 minutes (our driver was a speed demon) but that was okay with us. We checked into our hotel the Best Western Park Place Inn, literally across the street from the entrance as seen below. We went to the ticket booth and purchased/cashed in 4 day park hoppers for our annual passes with Max pass and gleefully entered Disneyland with about 40 minutes until park close!

IMG_5769.JPG

Last edited:

Songbird76

Yes! We are going in June over our birthdays and we are very excited to see the original Soarin again. I can’t wait for the orAnge smell!
I never got to see the original. In 2010, we went to Disney, but I am afraid of heights, and my friends convinced me that if I was afraid of heights, I should NOT to Soarin', so DH did it, but I did not. I stayed with the kids. I did look up the video on YOUTUBE, but I definitely prefer the soarin' around the world video, but I WOULD like to experience the orginal once as it was intended, with the big screen and the smells, etc.

Songbird76

Saturday April 20, 2019

After working up an appetite on Mania I decided to try Angry Dogs. I debated about if I should get the slightly annoyed dog or the angry dog, one is more spicy than the other. In the end I went with the angry one. It was spicy too, but not flaming spicy. It came with chips, I asked if I could get it for a reduced price without the chips. But the answer was no. The one I purchased came with flaming hot Cheetos (gross), so I asked if I could get the regular Lays instead. I figured if I was paying for the chips even if I didn't want them right now, I might as well get ones I would actually eat. And I was able to get the regular chips, which I ended up toting around all day and finally eating late at night back in my hotel room.

I'm doing an angry face, not too angry but maybe scary.
View attachment 376494

View attachment 376495

At least the dog was nice and big. I probably would try the slightly annoyed dog next time. And YES, I put ketchup on it. I like ketchup on my hot dogs. My husband says it is a no-no (he is originally from Illinois) and tells me people shouldn't put ketchup on and no one does in Chicago. Well, my mom grew up in Chicago and put ketchup on her hot dog so whatever Brad!
At Angry Dogs there are different spiced sauces to put on the dogs, I don't remember what they were.
View attachment 376497

I did stop at another Food and Wine booth and got the garlic mac and cheese which I liked in March. I found a nice bench and enjoyed my mac and cheese. I stayed here for about 40 minutes enjoying the area and a swing band started playing at the stage nearby and I listened to their set. Very good. The band was the Phat Cat Swingers.
View attachment 376498

View attachment 376499

View attachment 376500

View attachment 376501

View attachment 376502

Eventually I moved on to my fast pass for Soarin'.
My mom grew up in Illinois, pretty close to Chicago area, and she always did both ketchup and mustard, and sometimes also pickle relish on her hotdogs. So sorry, Brad....it's just not true that no one does that.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturday April 20, 2019

Continuing my DCA journey. After Frozen I used a fp for Soarin and decided to walk the Redwood Creek Challenge area. I finally went into this area at Thanksgiving and I thought it was a lovely little area to explore.

IMG_7523.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

IMG_1234.JPG

There was a contest of different Disney company groups to build art out of recyclable materials. Guest got to vote on their favorite. I never did hear which one won. It was neat to look at though.
IMG_1240.JPG

And some carvings along the trail.
IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturday April 20, 2019

After the Redwood trail I headed to the beer tasting I had booked as part of the Food and Wine festival. The tasting was $20 and was fun and more importantly the beer was good. The brewery was Brouwerji (pronounced brewery) West, located in the port of Los Angeles. The guys (owners) giving the presentation were funny but had good information about their beer. If I saw there stuff for sale around here I would buy some for sure.

Oh and I saw some more of the Easter eggs too.
IMG_7517.JPG

IMG_7524.JPG

I asked the people at the next table to take my picture with the beer. The guy reluctantly agreed, I guess working a camera and doing something nice for someone was a huge effort as I got an eye roll from the girl he was with. And he clearly didn't try to take a great picture since he cut off my ears. I figured it was better than a selfie and said it was to great and thanked him.
IMG_7526.JPG

The lady introducing the seminar.
IMG_7530.JPG

Close up of the beers.
IMG_7532.JPG

The brewery guys. When hubs and I did the Trader Sam's cocktail class in March I was emailed a survey, I was not emailed one this time. I wish I had been because I would have encouraged them to get this brewery back next year. The guys were very interesting and passionate about what they do. Some people asked some questions that might have been considered silly but they were very patient and made every question seem important.
IMG_7533.JPG

And because I'm a nerd....I took notes. And in case you are wondering which was my favorite it is the one that still has beer in the glass. For some reason during tastings once I've picked out my favorite I save that one for last.
IMG_7534.JPG

I finally caught some of the Pixar band before taking a couple spins on Toy Story Mania. On Toy Story Mania I had some random girl (actually woman, probably in her 30's) get in my car with me, I think she was supposed to be in the next car but got confused and sat with me. I was a little surprised and annoyed and it was too late to say anything. But I knew what I had to do....that's right kick her butt in the game. I don't have a picture of the final score but I got about 190,000 and she got about 30,000!
IMG_7536.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

I soon headed out of the park to have dinner at a place I'd never eaten at before.

Songbird76

Saturday April 20, 2019

After the Redwood trail I headed to the beer tasting I had booked as part of the Food and Wine festival. The tasting was $20 and was fun and more importantly the beer was good. The brewery was Brouwerji (pronounced brewery) West, located in the port of Los Angeles. The guys (owners) giving the presentation were funny but had good information about their beer. If I saw there stuff for sale around here I would buy some for sure.

Oh and I saw some more of the Easter eggs too.
View attachment 378301

View attachment 378302

I asked the people at the next table to take my picture with the beer. The guy reluctantly agreed, I guess working a camera and doing something nice for someone was a huge effort as I got an eye roll from the girl he was with. And he clearly didn't try to take a great picture since he cut off my ears. I figured it was better than a selfie and said it was to great and thanked him.
View attachment 378303

The lady introducing the seminar.
View attachment 378304

Close up of the beers.
View attachment 378305

The brewery guys. When hubs and I did the Trader Sam's cocktail class in March I was emailed a survey, I was not emailed one this time. I wish I had been because I would have encouraged them to get this brewery back next year. The guys were very interesting and passionate about what they do. Some people asked some questions that might have been considered silly but they were very patient and made every question seem important.
View attachment 378306

And because I'm a nerd....I took notes. And in case you are wondering which was my favorite it is the one that still has beer in the glass. For some reason during tastings once I've picked out my favorite I save that one for last.
View attachment 378307

I finally caught some of the Pixar band before taking a couple spins on Toy Story Mania. On Toy Story Mania I had some random girl (actually woman, probably in her 30's) get in my car with me, I think she was supposed to be in the next car but got confused and sat with me. I was a little surprised and annoyed and it was too late to say anything. But I knew what I had to do....that's right kick her butt in the game. I don't have a picture of the final score but I got about 190,000 and she got about 30,000!
View attachment 378308

View attachment 378309

I soon headed out of the park to have dinner at a place I'd never eaten at before.
I noticed on your notes that the name is flemish, which is the Belgian dialect of Dutch. So it's actually Brouwerij, not brouwerji, and it's pronounced Brow-er-eye, more or less. It does MEAN brewery, though, so perhaps that's what they meant. It's also possible that, being based in the US, they don't know how it's actually supposed to be pronounced. We googled it, just to be sure, and you can see on their nametags that the j is after the i. That combo if "ij" is basically pronounced "eye" Just a fun little bit of info for you.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
@ajrwdwgirl that is right near where my brother’s girlfriend lives. She is going to go check it out because I told her I “heard” it was good. I will let you know what she says. 🍻

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I noticed on your notes that the name is flemish, which is the Belgian dialect of Dutch. So it's actually Brouwerij, not brouwerji, and it's pronounced Brow-er-eye, more or less. It does MEAN brewery, though, so perhaps that's what they meant. It's also possible that, being based in the US, they don't know how it's actually supposed to be pronounced. We googled it, just to be sure, and you can see on their nametags that the j is after the i. That combo if "ij" is basically pronounced "eye" Just a fun little bit of info for you.

Cool!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturday April 20, 2019

I left DCA and headed into the Grand California. I decided to treat myself to a nice meal so I went to see if there was any space at the Napa Rose lounge. I have never eaten at Napa Rose but I heard it was great, to be honest the menu never tempted me in the past but I had looked at the recent menu and there were a couple things that were intriguing.

There was space in the lounge, and the full menu can be ordered in the lounge so that fit my needs well. I did feel a bit under dressed in my spirit jersey and shorts even though there were plenty of people in park going attire like me. Maybe it was because earlier in the day I had dropped a big gob of mac and cheese on my shirt so I was a little self conscious of the stain. Anyway, I had a nice table by the fireplace and ended up enjoying my meal.

IMG_7544.JPG

At the beer tasting seminar I had an IPA that I really liked. I'm not normally an IPA beer drinker so I thought I'd give this one a whirl. Yeah, I ended up leaving a lot of this guy in the glass when I left. It wasn't good, it tasted really bitter.
IMG_7545.JPG

And "free" bread! The wheat sour dough wasn't great so I only took one bite but the other two types of bread....so tasty. The roll was a garlic and something tasty (maybe sundried tomato) flavor, sorry I can't remember. And the flat bread was crispy and herby, so good. I totally paid for it later with some high blood sugar but I was worth it at the time.
IMG_7547.JPG

The fire was going, but it doesn't look like it in the picture.
IMG_7548.JPG

Looking around at the lounge.
IMG_7549.JPG

IMG_7550.JPG

My appetizer...

"Carbonara" Handcrafted Chicken Agnolotti

with Spring Onion, Pancetta and Parmigiana Cloud

I had to look up what Agnolotti was before I ordered and found out it was like little ravioli, so I was sold. And it was really good. And I used some of my bread to sop up the sauce. It was either use the bread or lick the bowl!
IMG_7551.JPG

Then I got the duck for my entree.

Maple Leaf Farms "Duck à l'Orange"

Duck Confit, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Braised Chard, Grilled Endive, and Tangelo Essence

The 4 little potatoes I got were under the duck. This was very good too. I ended up too stuffed for dessert, so now I guess I'll have to go back sometime!
IMG_7552.JPG

And a couple shots looking into the lounge area as I left.
IMG_7555.JPG

IMG_7556.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturday April 20, 2019

Since I was at the Grand Californian I decided to check out the lobby and @amjt660 had requested a picture of the Grand so into the lobby I went.

The lobby is beautiful and there was a special birthday cake for Mickey's 90th.

IMG_7557.JPG

Who wants a slice!?!
IMG_7558.JPG

IMG_7559.JPG

Before I left for this trip Brad and I bought some new patio furniture for our porch. When we both bought we both commented that it was like something we would see at Disney maybe at the Polynesian. But we couldn't pinpoint it, but as I walked through the Grand Californian I did a double take when I saw this chair. It is the high quality version of my new porch chair! So of course I had to share it with Brad right away.
IMG_7560.JPG

As I left the Grand Californian I went to the security check point that went into Downtown Disney and I very much regret that I didn't document my exit.....The lady in front of me was dressed in very expensive clothes (big name labels) and had a Gucci purse and clearly thought she was entitled to do what she wanted. Why do I mention the Gucci purse? Because at bag check the security guard pulled out a flask. Yes a silver alcohol flask! It was a cheap one too, like something you'd get at like a bachelor/bachelorette party. And that puppy was full of booze, I could hear it slosh around. And she got so ANGRY when he said she couldn't take it to into the park. She argued with him and then said "fine I'll just dump it out and take it in empty." (by now I could have skipped to the other security guard but it was too good of a scene, I wasn't leaving!) And the security guard said that even empty it wasn't allowed into the parks. She argued a bit more and then snatched it back and muttered some stuff and said "Fine I guess I'll have to go back to my room now." and stomped off. I was very entertained and just smiled at the security guard and shook my head at her. I thanked him for doing such a good job and went on my way. She just clearly wasn't used to people saying no to her. I also thought it was funny that she was dressed in such expensive clothes and had such a cheap flask.

Anyway, in the esplande I found my next vehicle!
IMG_7561.JPG

I headed into Disneyland and made my way to the Tiki room, after all I was wearing my tiki bird spirit jersey. And in there another strange guest story took place. There was a lady on a scooter that parked near me with her grandson that clearly didn't want to be in there. He was about 6-7 years old. Anyway, room isn't very full and before the show started he started sliding across the empty benches on his belly and she was trying to get him to stop and sit by her. Then as the show was getting ready to start I noticed there was a light on the scooter (by her feet) and she left it on. I figured once the room got dark she would notice and turn it off, no big deal. So the show started and it was still on (I'm not big on confrontation so I just put my hand next to my face so it blocked the light.). But another guest on the other side of scooter lady asked her (nicely) if she could turn off the light. Well scooter lady, then called over to grandson who was still rubbing himself on the bench to get over to her as they were now leaving. Ugh! I found it funny though. I think maybe she just didn't want to turn of the light or didn't know how but I also felt a little sorry for her because I heard her talking to the boy in the waiting area before the show and she clearly liked the Tiki Room and was looking forward to it.
IMG_7562.JPG

IMG_7563.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7565.JPG
    IMG_7565.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_7566.JPG
    IMG_7566.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 176

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturday April 20, 2019

After Mickey's Mix Magic I headed over to Fantasyland Faire to watch the swing dancers and listen to the big band music. I don't know how to swing dance but I loved the music and watching the dancers. Brad knows how to swing dance and is really good at it, he has offered to teach me but I'm not a very good student with that kind of stuff. Maybe I'll let him teach me some day. I wish my school had taught it to us in Phy Ed, but they taught us line dancing, square dancing and how to polka. Not very helpful dances, ok maybe the polka was helpful (I do live in Wisconsin with lots of German influences in the state polka does come in handy. Oh and by the way Brad can't polka and doesn't want to learn.)

So I had fun watching the dancers. I sat in the theater area for awhile and then I got nervous that someone would ask me to dance because I noticed some of the men asking some of the ladies sitting by themselves to dance. And since I don't know the dances......
I honestly don't think anyone would have asked me, because the women asked were dressed for dancing I was dressed as a tourist/park goer. But it still made me a little socially nervous so I moved to one of the outside benches. I felt more at ease out there. As I sat there the night turned colder and it was chilly. I left the area during the last song and went to ride Big Thunder Mountain.

That was a huge mistake. The line was short for the ride and I got on quickly. Well that ride was worst ride EVER! As I said the night had turned chilly and there was a slight breeze and on that ride on Big Thunder I was the coldest I have been in a long time! Did I mention the winter here in Wisconsin had record below zero temperatures and wind chills this year? When I got off Big Thunder I my eyes were watering and I was shaking with cold. It was miserable. I was probably already chilled from watching the dancers and the wind on Thunder just chilled me down more. After Big Thunder I head to Main Street and went into a shop until I warmed up a little. Then I headed back to my hotel for the night. I did turn on the heat in my hotel room that night because I was still cold when I went to bed.

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_7565.JPG

IMG_7566.JPG

Coming up: Hippity Hoppity Easter is now at Disneyland!

Songbird76

Saturday April 20, 2019

I left DCA and headed into the Grand California. I decided to treat myself to a nice meal so I went to see if there was any space at the Napa Rose lounge. I have never eaten at Napa Rose but I heard it was great, to be honest the menu never tempted me in the past but I had looked at the recent menu and there were a couple things that were intriguing.

There was space in the lounge, and the full menu can be ordered in the lounge so that fit my needs well. I did feel a bit under dressed in my spirit jersey and shorts even though there were plenty of people in park going attire like me. Maybe it was because earlier in the day I had dropped a big gob of mac and cheese on my shirt so I was a little self conscious of the stain. Anyway, I had a nice table by the fireplace and ended up enjoying my meal.

View attachment 378554

At the beer tasting seminar I had an IPA that I really liked. I'm not normally an IPA beer drinker so I thought I'd give this one a whirl. Yeah, I ended up leaving a lot of this guy in the glass when I left. It wasn't good, it tasted really bitter.
View attachment 378555

And "free" bread! The wheat sour dough wasn't great so I only took one bite but the other two types of bread....so tasty. The roll was a garlic and something tasty (maybe sundried tomato) flavor, sorry I can't remember. And the flat bread was crispy and herby, so good. I totally paid for it later with some high blood sugar but I was worth it at the time.
View attachment 378556

The fire was going, but it doesn't look like it in the picture.
View attachment 378557

Looking around at the lounge.
View attachment 378558

View attachment 378559

My appetizer...

"Carbonara" Handcrafted Chicken Agnolotti
with Spring Onion, Pancetta and Parmigiana Cloud

I had to look up what Agnolotti was before I ordered and found out it was like little ravioli, so I was sold. And it was really good. And I used some of my bread to sop up the sauce. It was either use the bread or lick the bowl!
View attachment 378560

Then I got the duck for my entree.

Maple Leaf Farms "Duck à l'Orange"
Duck Confit, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Braised Chard, Grilled Endive, and Tangelo Essence

The 4 little potatoes I got were under the duck. This was very good too. I ended up too stuffed for dessert, so now I guess I'll have to go back sometime!
View attachment 378561

And a couple shots looking into the lounge area as I left.
View attachment 378562

View attachment 378563
All the food looks so so good! Was it really as dark in there as the pictures make it loo? It doesn't seem like sufficient lighting!

Songbird76

Saturday April 20, 2019

After Mickey's Mix Magic I headed over to Fantasyland Faire to watch the swing dancers and listen to the big band music. I don't know how to swing dance but I loved the music and watching the dancers. Brad knows how to swing dance and is really good at it, he has offered to teach me but I'm not a very good student with that kind of stuff. Maybe I'll let him teach me some day. I wish my school had taught it to us in Phy Ed, but they taught us line dancing, square dancing and how to polka. Not very helpful dances, ok maybe the polka was helpful (I do live in Wisconsin with lots of German influences in the state polka does come in handy. Oh and by the way Brad can't polka and doesn't want to learn.)

So I had fun watching the dancers. I sat in the theater area for awhile and then I got nervous that someone would ask me to dance because I noticed some of the men asking some of the ladies sitting by themselves to dance. And since I don't know the dances......
I honestly don't think anyone would have asked me, because the women asked were dressed for dancing I was dressed as a tourist/park goer. But it still made me a little socially nervous so I moved to one of the outside benches. I felt more at ease out there. As I sat there the night turned colder and it was chilly. I left the area during the last song and went to ride Big Thunder Mountain.

That was a huge mistake. The line was short for the ride and I got on quickly. Well that ride was worst ride EVER! As I said the night had turned chilly and there was a slight breeze and on that ride on Big Thunder I was the coldest I have been in a long time! Did I mention the winter here in Wisconsin had record below zero temperatures and wind chills this year? When I got off Big Thunder I my eyes were watering and I was shaking with cold. It was miserable. I was probably already chilled from watching the dancers and the wind on Thunder just chilled me down more. After Big Thunder I head to Main Street and went into a shop until I warmed up a little. Then I headed back to my hotel for the night. I did turn on the heat in my hotel room that night because I was still cold when I went to bed.

View attachment 378585

View attachment 378586

View attachment 378587

View attachment 378588

View attachment 378589

View attachment 378590

View attachment 378591

View attachment 378592

Coming up: Hippity Hoppity Easter is now at Disneyland!
Swing dancing is so much fun!! Does Brad do more of a jive style or Lindy Hop? We learned jive, but I'd love to learn lindy.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
All the food looks so so good! Was it really as dark in there as the pictures make it loo? It doesn't seem like sufficient lighting!

It was atmosphericly dim, enough to be calming but no the super great for pictures.

Swing dancing is so much fun!! Does Brad do more of a jive style or Lindy Hop? We learned jive, but I'd love to learn lindy.

😳my reaction to your question as I didn't know there were different styles. I do remember him saying once that he doesn't dance the West Coast swing. 🙂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom