2017 - I'm thankful for....

Nemo14

Original Poster
As we once again begin this Thanksgiving week, let's pause from all the arguing, complaining and whining and think about all we have to be truly thankful for. I'll begin:

I'm thankful for
God's grace and forgiveness that gives me and my family all that we need and so much more
My grandkids who both arrived this year, reminding me of what joy their parents were back in the day
My husband who encourages my obsessions
My daughter and my son and their spouses who are learning the ropes of parenthood.
The blessings of free time I have
My friends in real life and here in the forums who may be hard to explain at times...
All our military families who pay a huge price for our freedom every day
My aging cats, Thelma and Louise, who faithfully guard the homefront while we travel

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh, and dark chocolate...

I'm thankful for that, too! :hungry: :happy:

SpecialDark.jpg

SteveBrickNJ

@Nemo14 I'm thankful for many of the same things as you....but not the cats ( I have a cat allergy) :(
I'm also thankful for God's grace and that He gave me a wife and I child and all three of us are healthy.
I'm thankful for a good school to teach in, a good church family, a place to live that is near NYC, Philly and the ocean.
I'm grateful for my cars that continually work......and when I wake up in the morning and turn on the heat - it comes on.
I'm thankful when I hit "Post Reply" I can choose from more than one cereal in the pantry.
For sure I could go on and on....but I won't.
.....in closing I'm thankful for this thread and all of you as well. :)

Pixieish

I'm thankful...

That my boys are both still lovies even though my oldest is starting to get to that "kisses are icky" stage.
That they both finally seem to have teachers who understand them and who are willing to go the extra mile.
And for much beloved friends and family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom