2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

jensenrick

"The brand-new Epcot front-entrance topiary garden inspired by a vintage Walt Disney short film will spring to life with a floral-festooned maypole "

Anyone know which vintage film this references?

Tony the Tigger

"The brand-new Epcot front-entrance topiary garden inspired by a vintage Walt Disney short film will spring to life with a floral-festooned maypole "

Anyone know which vintage film this references?

Started looking through this list:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_animated_shorts

Got through the mid 40s and got tired LOL. Clicked through to read descriptions of anything that seemed to reference garden, Spring, etc. if there was a description.

No idea so far.

Princess Leia

I saw the Guess Who 9 years ago at F&G, and they put on a great show. :)
200229_1007891310895_8413_n.jpg

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

was disappointed not to see The Orchestra (ELO) on the performer list. sent a twitter message to the guitarist and he confirmed they will be there April 21 (one of the weeks that is skipped on the post)
My husband and I would have loved ELO. Bought the DVD for Xanadu just for the music although it is not a most terrible movie as some have said. My 9 year old even likes their music.

Texas84

was disappointed not to see The Orchestra (ELO) on the performer list. sent a twitter message to the guitarist and he confirmed they will be there April 21 (one of the weeks that is skipped on the post)

Confirmed on Disney Parks Blog. April 21-24. Dark Side Weekend!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom