2016 Night of Joy details announced

prberk

Seems like a fairly good option for folks, especially with the option for a day at any park and an additional water park ticket.

The only thing that I would miss, if I were to attend, would be the completely cool atmosphere that I enjoyed the one time I got to go -- of simply having it at the Magic Kingdom, with the Christian music all around surrounded also by the backdrop of the MK. It was fun and different to hear it in that atmosphere, especially on the monorail on the way in and on the streets. It was nice atmosphere that I experienced. (Yes, I know some people have experienced bad behavior and I hate that; but that was not my experience of the crowd at large in the rides and in the shows.)

But if they are going to move it, it seems like a good deal.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I hope the new venue works out well!

I must say, however, there is something really special and surreal about participating in praise & worship in front of Cinderella Castle. :)

I completely agree! It was amazing!! Heck... When I went, the only bands I listened to were MercyMe and TobyMac.. The rest of the park was filled with walk-on attractions EVERYwhere from Space Mountain to Splash Mountain! It was amazing! And for $90 getting in at 1:00 PM and staying AFTER park closing? Yes! :)

alissafalco

Am I reading this right? A 2 day ticket at the parks, plus both nights concerts, plus a day at the water park for $119? If I didn't have an AP I would totally get this, that seems like a really great deal.

A 2-Day ticket which includes both nights’ concerts, a day at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks – $119 plus tax (in advance). Guests who purchase the 2-Day ticket before August 9, 2016 will also receive one (1) admission to their choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon from September 6 – September 12, 2016. Group discounts also are available.

edit: ok, only 1 day at the park & 1 day at the water park plus both concerts. I was reading wrong lol...but still pretty good.

daguru

Appreciate that, but sucks that if you only want to attend Saturday night, you have to pay the full $99 and get park admission. As an AP, don't need or want park admission included, wish they had a ticket for the concert only, just like Friday nights...

Biff215

Appreciate that, but sucks that if you only want to attend Saturday night, you have to pay the full $99 and get park admission. As an AP, don't need or want park admission included, wish they had a ticket for the concert only, just like Friday nights...
This is also confusing me. We have AP's and would want to attend both nights, but why are we forced to pay for the included theme park ticket when we don't need it? There should be a ticket only option for Saturday night, and then a bundle that includes both nights' admission with no theme park ticket attached.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom