2016 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Anyone know what's up with the castle lights flickering in the parade video, saw the lights 2 weeks ago while i was down there that it was still flickering, i figured it would be fixed by now.

Hate that im missing out this year christmas party, ive done the 1st mickey's not so scary halloween recently on halloween night and i like the christmas event as well (and i like it better) so im gonna have to go back again next year to attend another christmas party!
Looks like there is a problem with the dimmer circuit on that side. Perhaps waiting for parts, or its located in a place that requires a crane. I'm surprised it has been left like this for so long.

Dubman

IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG

Getting ready for the Christmas Day music tapings..

NeonNinja

Anyone know what's up with the castle lights flickering in the parade video, saw the lights 2 weeks ago while i was down there that it was still flickering, i figured it would be fixed by now.

Hate that im missing out this year christmas party, ive done the 1st mickey's not so scary halloween recently on halloween night and i like the christmas event as well (and i like it better) so im gonna have to go back again next year to attend another christmas party!
I noticed this too it's fine during wishes when it's dimmed but when it's in show form it's flickering like crazy

Seanual757

Went this past Friday (11/11) it was great not large crowds (seems this way early in the season, normally we go the 1st week of December) the weather was nice and cool, it low 50's around 10pm. We enjoyed the different treats in the areas not the same at each station was nice. We hit a dozen or so rides including 7DMT we ended up leaving just after 11pm, I was up since 3am for work and had to go back in as soon as we got home (good thing I work from home on the weekends)

Some photos from Friday nights adventure.
IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG

IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1560.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

Last edited:

Seanual757

I expect
Anyone expects one of the dates to sell out this year beforehand?

The closer to Christmas expect those dates to sell out, we were surprised when we went on the 11th the average wait time was 5 minutes the longest was 7DMT @ 35 min, and PeterPan @ 20 Min.

Last edited:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thanks for the awesome pics....we were there on the 8th and had an awesome time. The fireworks were priceless, best show ever. My very favorite thing was the Jingle Cruise where Skipper Pat was magnificent, best timing and jokes I have ever enjoyed. BRAVO! She rocks. It was nice to be able to ride 7 dwarves a second time with just a 30 minute wait....and to have it be much less crowded. I definitely would do again on another trip.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom