2016 Candlelight Processional Narrators and Dining Packages

JohnD

Currently, I have no plans to go for the Christmas season (Christmas season last year for Osborne Lights. Fall season this year). But for everyone else's sake, one of those TBAs better be Edward James Olmos. So say we all!. If he becomes a narrator on one of those time periods, I might change my plans and add a trip.

21stamps

Several of the narrators have been announced. Look at the link in the first message.
Wow, I didn't even click because I've been checking almost daily. This must have just happened. Awesome!!!!

So my choices are Stephen Curtis Chapman (planned night, but never heard of him) or Whoopi Goldberg. So bummed that I miss Neil Patrick Harris!!!!

piglet21

I've been checking the Disney website since this morning- nothing has shown available at Garden Grill for any meal. Do they sometimes not release all of the packages at once?
I was trying to book a non-package Garden Grill reservation today and there were no times on any of the dates of my vacation. The woman I spoke to on the phone said each restaurant is supposed to post its availability at 180 days but some don't make it in time. She said that's what she's assuming happened because it's not a restaurant that typically is reserved fully this far in advance and there's no way all of the candlelight packages sold in a few hours either. Hoping she's right!!

21stamps

I was trying to book a non-package Garden Grill reservation today and there were no times on any of the dates of my vacation. The woman I spoke to on the phone said each restaurant is supposed to post its availability at 180 days but some don't make it in time. She said that's what she's assuming happened because it's not a restaurant that typically is reserved fully this far in advance and there's no way all of the candlelight packages sold in a few hours either. Hoping she's right!!
I'm there 11/24-11/26, and then back 12/3-12/7. There was not any availability for H&V F! package until a few days ago, every time I called they basically told me that same as you just said. I'm guessing the Garden Grill thing is similar. Good news that they aren't sold out, bad news that we'll have to check daily lol

BoardwalkGlenn

Looks like the list has been updated.
  • Steven Curtis Chapman
    November 25 to 27, 2016
  • Neil Patrick Harris
    November 28 to December 1, 2016
  • Whoopi Goldberg
    December 2 to 3, 2016
  • Edward James Olmos
    December 4 to 6, 2016
  • Robby Benson
    December 10 to 12, 2016
  • Meredith Vieira
    December 13 to 15, 2016
  • Jim Caviezel
    December 16 to 18, 2016
  • Joe Morton
    December 19 to 21, 2016
  • Ming-Na Wen
    December 22 to 24, 2016
  • Jodi Benson
    December 25 to 27, 2016
  • Cal Ripken, Jr.
    December 28 to 30, 2016

Tony the Tigger

Meredith Vieira is there on my days. Meh. We did this last year (Joe Morton - meh) and I was fidgety in the seats after a little while, so probably would not book again.

One day I'd like to at least stand back and listen to Whoopi and NPH for a bit!

21stamps

Looks like the list has been updated.
  • Steven Curtis Chapman
    November 25 to 27, 2016
  • Neil Patrick Harris
    November 28 to December 1, 2016
  • Whoopi Goldberg
    December 2 to 3, 2016
  • Edward James Olmos
    December 4 to 6, 2016
  • Robby Benson
    December 10 to 12, 2016
  • Meredith Vieira
    December 13 to 15, 2016
  • Jim Caviezel
    December 16 to 18, 2016
  • Joe Morton
    December 19 to 21, 2016
  • Ming-Na Wen
    December 22 to 24, 2016
  • Jodi Benson
    December 25 to 27, 2016
  • Cal Ripken, Jr.
    December 28 to 30, 2016
I'll be there 12/1!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom