2015 Stay Play Dine Watch

Magical Dreamer

Excited to hopefully complete the last leg of final booking for our upcoming January vacation by modifying our reservation to include a Stay Play Dine 2015 promotion.

Stay Play Dine is a roughly a 2k savings on our family of 5 12-night stay.

Hope it's repeated for 2015!

Had a 10/03 visa holder release last year...

don guy

My wife and I are going on WDW trip on 1/31-2/6 .We have our airfare paid for and have all our dining reservations and we are waiting to book our rooms I hope something comes up soon we had to do it all backwards this time I hope it all works out fine.

Upvote 0

cgulls

I called this morning to see if there was a room only discount available yet for February. I know it's early but just wanted to be certain. Nothing yet.

Upvote 0

Cendure

Question on all these specials/discounts. If you already have your reservations can you still get the discounts?

Yes you can add a special/discount to an already existing reservation but you can only add 1, no double discounts. If you opt for free dining for example, you cannot also add a room discount and vice versa. When the discounts come out, run your numbers and see which one is better for your trip and family. For example, there's only 2 of us so if we stay at a Deluxe Resort, a 35% room discount is better than free dining for us.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

And as always all discounts are subject to the limits of that discount. As an example, last year Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter were both excluded from the Fall Free Dining offer. So if you had a room there and wanted the Free Dining discount, you had to change resorts to get it. The more rooms that are booked at a particular hotel, is the less rooms they think they have to sell and therefore the less that are put into the discount rate. Good luck!!! Marie

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

I just booked a Room-Only for a 40th BDay trip for my wife. We are going 01/31/15 - 02/07/15. No discounts out yet for room only or packages. I am hoping for a package and my wife wanting to move from AoA/Pop to a moderate. I want to try CBR for once. We will have a car, so distance will not be an issue. The hardest part at this point is where I can watch the SuperBowl!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The ESPN club on the Boardwalk would be a great choice. Another great possibility is the Crew Cup in the Yacht Club resort. Great little place and probably a bit quieter as it is a bit off the beaten path. It is right next door to the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Enjoy it!!! Marie

Upvote 0
And as always all discounts are subject to the limits of that discount. As an example, last year Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter were both excluded from the Fall Free Dining offer. So if you had a room there and wanted the Free Dining discount, you had to change resorts to get it. The more rooms that are booked at a particular hotel, is the less rooms they think they have to sell and therefore the less that are put into the discount rate. Good luck!!! Marie
i saw where they are already offering 2015 discounts to eu residents and pofq and pors have not been excluded. im already booked for pofq for early jan, hoping this deal will be offered to us residents.

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

Last year they released the Play Stay Dine Discount to the regular public on 10/03. So if they keep to the same schedule we should hear something the week of 10/6?.?.?.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom