Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

spectromagic04

Original Poster
With conference finals already underway who do you have winning the Stanley Cup? Currently the Rangers are up 1-0 on the Tampa Bay Lightning with the Rangers beating the Lighting 2-1.

The team that I have winning the Cup is the Hawks there team imo is stacked. The Hawks have showtime Patrick Kane who is on fire and there defense is the best out of the remaining 4 teams. The only question mark for me is Crawford he had a very shaky first round, but bounced back big time against the Wild. If he can play like he did against the Wild the Ducks will have a hard time beating the Hawks this round.

erasure fan1

What an awesome game 7 for the Hawks!!! Can't wait for the finals to start, it should be fantastic. I was a bit worried going into game 6 but it looked like the Ducks just couldn't keep the punishing play up the last 2 games. If the Hawks don't sweep (I don't think they will) Game 5 at the ESPN club on the boardwalk, here we come!

SAV

Dude...take the 1.5 hour car ride over and scalp a ticket for the game. That's what I'd be doing. Especially if it is a possible clinch the cup game in enemy territory. In '13 my friend was in Boston and could have gotten in the door for $300 for game 6. Much cheaper than we had here for any of the finals games.

I was sooooo close to booking a trip down to Florida the second week of June, but had to push it off until later in July. Kinda glad I did because it would suck to take 3 hours of my park time away to watch a game. But it's the finals so I would have without question.

As it has been the last 2 times we won the cup, Hawks in 6...and finally get to win it at home.

erasure fan1

Dude...take the 1.5 hour car ride over and scalp a ticket for the game. That's what I'd be doing. Especially if it is a possible clinch the cup game in enemy territory. In '13 my friend was in Boston and could have gotten in the door for $300 for game 6. Much cheaper than we had here for any of the finals games.

I was sooooo close to booking a trip down to Florida the second week of June, but had to push it off until later in July. Kinda glad I did because it would suck to take 3 hours of my park time away to watch a game. But it's the finals so I would have without question.

As it has been the last 2 times we won the cup, Hawks in 6...and finally get to win it at home.
We may not make it in time to actually go to game 5. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, game 7, yea we are thinking about if it happens. We have no chance of tickets in Chicago but Tampa may be a bit more reasonable. We are not exactly sure what time we will get into Disney for game 5 so we figure why chance it.

erasure fan1

Game 1 wasn't really what I expected but I'm glad we pulled it out. The hawks seemed to have trouble adjusting to Tampas style but by midway through the 2nd period you could see the hawks figuring things out. You just can't argue with the depth of this team. Game 2 tonight should be interesting, I can't wait.

ItlngrlBella

image.jpg

erasure fan1

Well that was just a big bag of stink. I sure do wish the Crawfords a Stanley cup goalie nonsense would stop. It is amazing to me how inconsistent he is. If the hawks have to keep scoring 4 or 5 to win a game, this series is over in 5 with Tampa winning the cup. All the momentum is now with Tampa. They need a huge game on Wed to maybe get things back on track.

rob0519

Well that was just a big bag of stink. I sure do wish the Crawfords a Stanley cup goalie nonsense would stop. It is amazing to me how inconsistent he is. If the hawks have to keep scoring 4 or 5 to win a game, this series is over in 5 with Tampa winning the cup. All the momentum is now with Tampa. They need a huge game on Wed to maybe get things back on track.

Well, the Hawks, did just enough to win last night and they didn't score 4 or 5 goals to do it. As it is, there will be at least six games and a 7th isn't out of the question.

Corey's already won a Stanley Cup. That's a fact. His name is engraved on the cup, so there is no nonsense to stop. It's a hard fought series with two fast and skilled teams who are both good on the road. It's now down to the best of 3 and I still like the Hawks chances.

Right now on the NHL Ticket Resale page, the cheapest ticket for Game 6 in Chicago is Standing Room at $675.
The 300 Level is in the $900 per seat range and a bunch of people are asking $5,000-$10,000 for the 100 Level.

We were actually in Fantasyland in 2013 getting score updates on our phones. Went back to the CR after the park closed and watched the Sports Center coverage of the game and post game interviews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom