2015 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

kirari

yeah! so happy too.
Now I'm wondering if I should take the 13 or the 15 as date. Is there a big crowd difference between parties of Fridays and Sundays?

yedliW

We did the Halloween party last year, and will be there during the Christmas party this year. We are debating on whether or not we want to go to it this year. From your experience, is one better than the other? Are there special MM shots like at the Halloween party?

WhatJaneSays

We did the Halloween party last year, and will be there during the Christmas party this year. We are debating on whether or not we want to go to it this year. From your experience, is one better than the other? Are there special MM shots like at the Halloween party?
In my personal experience the Halloween party is a better experience for your dollar. The Christmas party is fun and all but once you’ve done it once you never really need to go again. It’s not that either event change that much from year to year I just find the atmosphere and entertainment of the Halloween party vastly more enjoyable.

RiceCrispyMickey

Hmmm that would totally change my plans for the W&D 1/2 since first night is on a Sunday now

Agree with this! We are thinking of chilling all day Sunday to give our legs a post-half marathon rest and then hitting the party in the evening :) I think it works quite well for us, but we are there for a week afterwards!

HRHPrincessAriel

Agree with this! We are thinking of chilling all day Sunday to give our legs a post-half marathon rest and then hitting the party in the evening :) I think it works quite well for us, but we are there for a week afterwards!
We just slept in a bit and still went to parks. Wed-sun was just a better schedule for me!

mikenatcity1

In my personal experience the Halloween party is a better experience for your dollar. The Christmas party is fun and all but once you’ve done it once you never really need to go again. It’s not that either event change that much from year to year I just find the atmosphere and entertainment of the Halloween party vastly more enjoyable.

I used to think this statement was not entirely correct (as Christmas is my favorite holiday). However, the more I do the halloween parties, the more I love them more and more. You get more bang for your buck Halloween vs Christmas.

We do the Christmas Party every other year as we alternate our trips between October and December each year. Have done the Halloween Party but not overly impressed and do not do it when we plan the Fall trip. Maybe because we don't have kids!! But the Christmas Party has great shows, a really terrific parade, and fireworks that can't be seen any other time.

ToTBellHop

We do the Christmas Party every other year as we alternate our trips between October and December each year. Have done the Halloween Party but not overly impressed and do not do it when we plan the Fall trip. Maybe because we don't have kids!! But the Christmas Party has great shows, a really terrific parade, and fireworks that can't be seen any other time.
You mean besides the week between Christmas and New Years. Many would argue that what you describe more closely resembles MNSSHP, but of course, each party has its fans. Glad you found the one you prefer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom