2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

mousehockey37

Also - there's 25 dates listed in the map. Having the other 3 would make it 28, which would be a record by a long shot.

I just don't see how they could justify having the party before Labor Day. Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer, and to have a fall event in the summer season, just isn't right. I agree with you that Disney probably set aside those dates and now that they have their schedule set, will go back and extend those hours back to normal or what have you.

Bolt

I just don't see how they could justify having the party before Labor Day. Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer, and to have a fall event in the summer season, just isn't right. I agree with you that Disney probably set aside those dates and now that they have their schedule set, will go back and extend those hours back to normal or what have you.
To be fair, the first party was on Labor Day last year.

Monorail Lime

We are tentatively planning on attending the September 15th party but did not expect it to be the first one.

Does the first party of the year typically draw extra crowds or is that still a good time to go?

sophie_the_pooh

We are tentatively planning on attending the September 15th party but did not expect it to be the first one.

Does the first party of the year typically draw extra crowds or is that still a good time to go?
Same here, I was hoping for an earlier date since we have an early plane on the 16th. I'm still happy we get to go, at least we have a party date within our stay!:)

Tinkerbella16

Wdwprep School has these dates listed-
  • September 1, 4, 7, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25 and 27
  • October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18 , 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
  • Nov 1

So that can confuse a lot of people! Honestly there is too much conflicting this early. I would not plan anything until May when the tickets are actually released. Something is wrong somewhere. The F&GF panphlet has the other dates listed, I don't know how you can argue that but anything can change.

Disneymom201

There are 7pm closings at MK on 9/1, 9/4 and 9/7 which I believe most thought would be party nights. I think that's leading to the confusion.
Where did you find the park calendar? I went on WDW's site & I can only find park hours through the end of August. Thx!!

Rook26

I decided to put in a change request for my reservation based on three factors. 1. MNSSHP dates 2. POTC not reopening until 9/26 3. EC Food & Wine. Changing my dates from 9/4-9/15 to 9/18-9/29 only difference is that we have to switch Jambo for Kidani. *fingers crossed*

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Where are you. All getting the hours from? Disney only posted till sept 2?

Where did you find the park calendar? I went on WDW's site & I can only find park hours through the end of August. Thx!!

They are looking at travel agent calendars. They are provisional, and very frequently get changed.

caslers

I am just glad there is a party on November 1st. We get there that morning and I am excited that I get to go to both the Halloween and Christmas Parties again this year! :D:D

Disneydreamer23

They are looking at travel agent calendars. They are provisional, and very frequently get changed.
Thank you I was curious because my trip is in September and I've been watching the hours and they only go to the second so I was wondering if I was missing something everyone else wasn't Lol!!

sophie_the_pooh

FWIW, I had started working on personalized touring plans on touringplans.com and they used to say there was a probability for a MNSSHP on Sept. 13, but when I went back on the site today, it said I had to change my plan since there wasn't going to be a party on that night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom