2015 Christmas Week phase closings watch

DHoy

Appears that DHS is prohibiting their left turn from the exit and sending everyone straight to Epcot resorts Blvd. Also appears that guests turning right are being redirected to victory way to turn left on Osceola parkway if seeking I-4 east.

Luxe

Much regret. Current status of Epcot parking lot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 204

DHoy

Another shot looking down the exit lane. Got out of my car and walked up and down some lanes for a bit haha

All roads are bad. They're doing everything they can to relieve the Epcot lot. They directing DHS traffic to world drive and Osceola parkway. They're redirecting Disney springs to 535 mostly. Just say be patient. There's nothing wrong just about 50,000 cars leaving Disney property simultaneously. Epcot ctr drive is almost backed up from I-4.

worellana

G
This is dated earlier but it just posted... Both lots are open. Hope you made it to your destination and have a great NYE!

Thanks!

We were the only ones arriving at Epcot 10:30 pm took us 5 min to get the monorail to mk and got inside at 11:30 place was packed but we found a nice spot. We are currently sitting inside waiting flr the crowds to lower at the monorail station, line is extremely big.

Happy new year to you all!!!

Luxe

All roads are bad. They're doing everything they can to relieve the Epcot lot. They directing DHS traffic to world drive and Osceola parkway. They're redirecting Disney springs to 535 mostly. Just say be patient. There's nothing wrong just about 50,000 cars leaving Disney property simultaneously. Epcot ctr drive is almost backed up from I-4.

Yeah I'm not in any rush honestly, people started turning around and trying to go out the other side but they're just making it worse. Seems like they're clearing one lot at a time but I can't see that far up/am too lazy to walk all the way up.

DHoy

Yeah I'm not in any rush honestly, people started turning around and trying to go out the other side but they're just making it worse. Seems like they're clearing one lot at a time but I can't see that far up/am too lazy to walk all the way up.

I doubt there's any cms in the lot. Pretty much every many for themselves

TimeTrip

Lucked out in Epcot to have been parked in row 52. That's very close to the back.. So not much of a wait to merge into the 2 outgoing lanes at about 1am. The waits got much worse the closer the lane was to park entrance.

Then they redirected our exit lane around the back of that lot to the west lot to get to that set of exit lanes. Thankfully that lot was traffic free. Intentionally trying to avoid Epcot ctr drive, we headed to 429, only to mix with MK traffic and that added 10 minutes as both exits to BVD were bus only.

Still only took about 30 minutes from lot to 429 since you could still get there via Osceola and BVD from the other direction. Phew.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom