2015 Booking?

mcompanik

Original Poster
Does anyone know when Disney historically opens booking for the following year? I went on today to get an idea of what I am looking at as far as pricing for next years vacation.

CheshireCat12

You can book now but you have to wait a while for the 2015 pricing to be released. I am in the same situation as you- I heard August they will post. Unfortunately we won't know about discount offers for a while either.

DisneyJoe

Official pricing can be released anytime from late June to early August. It usually isn't bookable online until close to early August.

ToTBellHop

It was bookable online and by phone on July 10 of last year for 2014 packages and July 11 for 2013 packages. So probably either July 9 or 16 if the pattern holds.

Matt_Black

Yeah, I ran into this problem too. It's unlikely I'll have enough scratch to head back before 2014 ends, so I was going to try and price a '15 trip.

suburbianj

in the uk,you can book one year in advance direct with Disney,however we booked through Thomas cook signature holidays for September next year which is flying with virgin Atlantic so a good 17 months in advance so in guessing that they guesstimate what Disney will charge for there rooms next year,but what makes it even more surprising is they have to take into account currency fluctuations too between the dollar and pound....right now we are sitting at $1.62 to the £1. For the first time in years there was a very strong runour that the free Disney dining was not going to be on this year for UK bookings as usually they release 2015's in march,but from what my travel agent said to me,bookings had been very low compared to what they usually are for UK holidaymakers for that time of year,so maybe Disney had a change of heart as the UK is the fourth biggest market for them,plus 90% of us spend two weeks in Orlando so more dollars lining their pockets,it does help that they threw in the Disney dining,14 days for the price of 7 ultimate tickets and $200 giftcard too when we booked lol :)

COrunner

Does anyone know when Disney historically opens booking for the following year? I went on today to get an idea of what I am looking at as far as pricing for next years vacation.

We called and made our reservation for 2015 but that is all we have right now. You can get a historical idea of costs for budgeting and we just found out that you can still buy park tickets and no expire option tickets from the Disney Store or Undercover Tourist (we are thinking of biting the bullet and getting 10 day no expire ones because we have 5 days planned in 2015 and probably another 5 2-3 years after).

Allygator

I just called today to cancel my September trip. I was asked if I wanted to schedule for another date so I said April 2015. She looked up the dates and they aren't released yet. She wasn't much of a help as she told me to call back at the end of the year. Lol. I said really? That would be way past my 180 day mark for making dining reservations. Lol. She told me I can call back every day and check. That's ok I will just wait for my wdwmagic friends for the announcement. It amazes me all the misinformation that they give out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom