2014 Halloween Decorations watch

dgp602

Original Poster
Has anyone noticed if they have started the Halloween decoration layovers yet? Curious to see if there are any add ons or take aways this year.

Also, is the SDMT decorated??

Please share photos if you have them!!!!

Marc Gil

It's insane that Disney is promoting Halloween almost two months early this year...

Then again, my local Cracker
Barrel starting releasing Halloween merchandise in June, and the Christmas stuff is already in full swing!

aladdin2007

It's insane that Disney is promoting Halloween almost two months early this year...

Barrel starting releasing Halloween merchandise in June, and the Christmas stuff is already in full swing!

man that is crazy its getting earlier and earlier every year, every where really. noticed it at cracker barrel too last week.

BransonJ

I can understand the early release of decorations in stores such as hobby lobby, michaels, etc to make the upcoming decorations but if I was to see halloween decorations now it just wouldn't seem right. And I love halloween. Disney just needed more select nights for the party's and moving to early September is a better option then having magic kingdom close at 7 every night in October I suppose.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Has anyone noticed if they have started the Halloween decoration layovers yet? Curious to see if there are any add ons or take aways this year.

Also, is the SDMT decorated??

Please share photos if you have them!!!!
Most attractions dont get fall/halloween decorations. They are lucky to get christmas decorations. SDMT might get a few christmas decorations this year.

Gullywhumper

Haha, Cracker Barrel is always one to bring out things early, lol.

CaptainShortty

Most attractions dont get fall/halloween decorations. They are lucky to get christmas decorations. SDMT might get a few christmas decorations this year.

I'm almost positive I was told by some of the Holiday decorating crew last year that new fantasyland will be getting Christmas decorations this year (since they didn't last year because it was so new). Not sure if that includes 7DMT because it's still new.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom