2014-2015 NBA Discussion: The Second Half

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
KG back to the T-wolves, Dragic to the Heat... a lot happened before the deadline. But what are the Sixers doing? :hilarious:

OSUgirl77

So yeah. Not sure if any of you have been watching games 1 & 2 of the NBA Finals so far between Cleveland and Golden State. But if you haven't, you've missed out on quite a ride. Great down-to-the-wire endings for each as we head to Ohio for game 3 on Tuesday.
These games are going to give me a heart attack! I was shocked that the Cavs were even in the game last night, let alone had the lead most of the game. I'm a Cavs fan (obviously), but I love watching Curry play. He's a machine. I hope the Cavs can keep it up, but winning it all against such a great team with no Irving or Love is going to be difficult.

Arthur Wellesley

These games are going to give me a heart attack! I was shocked that the Cavs were even in the game last night, let alone had the lead most of the game. I'm a Cavs fan (obviously), but I love watching Curry play. He's a machine. I hope the Cavs can keep it up, but winning it all against such a great team with no Irving or Love is going to be difficult.
It's amazing what a team can do when their backs are against a wall. With all the devastating injuries facing Cleveland right now, I was shocked as well. A team with a "nothing else to lose" mentality can surprisingly be the most dangerous to play against, as Cleveland showed us in last night's OT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom