2013-2014 NBA season

afar28

Original Poster
Any NBA fans out their? Tip off is finally here, and ill be going hard for my Knicks. My prediction is a Warrios Heat finals with Miami coming out on top.

Bparso87

Living in Pittsburgh I don't have a team. But playoff basketball is great to watch. If I did have a team it would be the bulls bc of Mj. In fact my son is name after Jordan his name is Jordan Michael.

jw24

I don't really have a team. As a kid, I was a Bulls fan because of MJ. But when he left the game, I went with him so to speak. I still follow it every now and then but I don't really have a team I support. I'm thinking Heat-Thunder in the Finals with the three peat for Miami.

afar28

Original Poster
Russel Westbrook is back? Wow way earlier then expected. Originally wasn't supposed to return until December

Hobnail Boot

Comcast has a free preview of the NBA League Pass so I got to see the Magic's win tonight. I hope they continue the preview for about a month. It'll be nice to be able to see more Magic games than usual.

jw24

Russel Westbrook is back? Wow way earlier then expected. Originally wasn't supposed to return until December

He did pretty well last night. 21 points, 7 assists. Looks like he never left. Rose, on the other hand, he's been struggling but I think he'll come back to form with more games.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom