2010 vacation planner

foreverbelle

none here yet either. I was actually wondering if we are getting a new one. I know we haven't gotten a new one since joining in 07'. I am assuming they send it out like every two years?

DisneyPhD

I seem to recall reading that new ones were coming out in May (then again, I thought they were putting them out last December too). It's really needed now that they have reallocated the points and all the old charts are inaccurate. I suppose you could go to the DVC website and get the points charts that way.

worldfanatic

Original Poster
They send a new one every year. But with the new DVC properties and new exchange provider coming on line this year, they had to delay this year's planner. They announced last month that they would be shipping soon and everyone should have theirs by the end of May. But nothing here in Cali yet. When somebody get theirs, let us know!!

worldfanatic

Original Poster
are these only available to DVC members?

Wait! Sorry..........You can get a version of one sent to you if you contact DVC and show an interest in joining the Club. When I was sent one, the planner is what pushed me over the edge and now I own at 2 properties.(Although I bought resales through the Timeshare store, so Disney didn't get my business directly)
It's basically just a planning book with all the info and rules for DVC members. Pretty much all the info can be had online. But it makes a great end table book with awesome pictures of all the DVC resorts. I find myself opening it up and thumbing through it on a regular basis.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom