2009 summer alumni program

steviej

Original Poster
Sent my application 2 days ago :) I applied for merchandising, as I worked attractions in the cp 2 years ago, and I wanna network as much as possible. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me.

Any other alumni apply?

PinMadness

I applied.

I just got back from my Professional Internship and I am having an incredibly hard time finding a full-time job. If I don't get a job by May, I'm goin' to Disney World!

I applied for Attractions.

JenJas87

Also applying for a Fall 09 program. right now i hope i get a professional internship but if that doesnt work out hopefully i will get to work in entertainment or front desk. my first cp was in merchandise.

vwayfan123

I have some question about the 09 Alumni program. i did the fall 07 program and went seasonal. Could i Participate in the alumni program? also how long is it?

Also, I am not currently enrolled in classes anymore. does that make a difference?

PinMadness

Also, I am not currently enrolled in classes anymore. does that make a difference?

Joanna answered the other questions, but no, you do not need to be enrolled in school to participate in the Summer Alumni Program. There is a certain way you have to fill out the application in the "Education" section if you are no longer enrolled. If you are thinking of applying, let me know, and I'll tell you what to put in that section.

FriendShipVI

I applied a couple days ago, I'm an alumn from last year. I'm hoping get back on the boats for another great summer...anybody here from the Spring '08 program?

FormerHMButler

I applied about a week and half ago, and really cannot wait to hear back. I was on the Fall 07 college program at Sunset Ranch Market, and then extended to Spring 08 to work at The Haunted Mansion.

fullhearts

I applied for Attractions and Merchandise. I'm a Spring Advantage 2005 alum (I worked QSFB at Typhoon Lagoon) and I miss it to this day!

vwayfan123

does anyone know how much you get paid for this? I'm seasonal and interested in doing the alumni program, I know seasonal workers get paid more than cp's, so it would seem silly for me to do this and make CP wages.

steviej

Original Poster
I'm starting to get pretty mad, 3 weeks to the day I applied, no answer. I heard back for the cp in less than 2!!!! :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom