2009 P&P dates posted on All Ears

joanna71985

Original Poster
I don't think these were officially announced. But these P&P dates were posted for 2009. Here they are:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15 nights between February 20 and June 3, 2009!

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DATES:

February 20, 27
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]March 8, 12, 20, 27

April 1, 22
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 1, 8, 15, 20, 25, 30[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]June 3 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tickets go on sale Friday, November 7!
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Advance Price: Adult $43.95
Advance Price: Child $37.95
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Day of Event: Adult $47.95
Day of Event: Child $41.95
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Passholder and DVC discounts have not yet been released.[/FONT]

Tater48

Thanks for the info, Joanna. We had been trying to decide how and where we would celebrate our anniversary when we went over there in May, and it just happens to be on the same date as one of the party's.:sohappy:

Courtman

What no dates late January and early February?! They normally start in January sometime, but looking on the WDW.com calendar there are no 7pm closures until 20th Feb - which is a week after we return to the UK!

Darnit, and we were gonna try these parties this year. MAKE THEM EARLIER PLEASE MR DISNEY!

Mr.EPCOT

Yeah, I'm slightly surprised that this is coming back. I would assume that they would have even more trouble making any worthwhile profit on it next year, with the economy supposedly going to be hitting tourism rather hard. Interesting there aren't any nights in January like there originally were.

SirGoofy

Yeah, I'm slightly surprised that this is coming back. I would assume that they would have even more trouble making any worthwhile profit on it next year, with the economy supposedly going to be hitting tourism rather hard. Interesting there aren't any nights in January like there originally were.

I doubt they made a profit on it last year. Some nights there were more cast members than guests. After all this corner cutting you'd think this would be going pretty quickly. But I'm sure its cheaper to put on a party than fix one of the many actual problems in the parks. :rolleyes:

Figment1986

Another memorial Day party? wow... and I thought they were not going to do them this year, maybe the surveys showed the locals liked it better than people thought?

KC82271

:sohappy:We missed it by one day last year, so I was waiting to see the dates before booking. Now I also read that there is some big deal coming out tomorrow! All this together - yippee!!:sohappy:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
YEAH! I am SOO excited that there are more parties! I was so hoping there would be a couple more in June for my DH's bday! But maybe a pre bday celebration is in order!! :king:

culturenthrills

I doubt they made a profit on it last year. Some nights there were more cast members than guests. After all this corner cutting you'd think this would be going pretty quickly. But I'm sure its cheaper to put on a party than fix one of the many actual problems in the parks. :rolleyes:

Well, WDW mgmt is bound and determined to turn this into a profitable event. But i would not be surprised if they have cut some more of the entertainment out of the party.

krankenstein

I went last year and thought it was kind of blah. The only really good thing about the party was how short the lines were and the fireworks. As far as the entertainment, they did not really offer anything special IMO. I am not a huge meet -n- greet person, those did not matter to me....at all. The only shows were Dream Along with Mickey and the Pirate Tutorial which can be seen any day at MK. The parade was alright, but not as good as the other parties. The only redeeming thing about the event are the short waits and the fireworks. I absolutely loved Magic, Music, Mayhem. I thought it was the best fireworks show I have ever witnessed at MK. It isn't as good as ROE with Peace on Earth tag but it is a very outstanding show.

I would probably go back again this year for the short lines if I wasn't missing it by a day. Oh well, more nights in Epcot for me! :D

durangojim

We went to a P&P party in May and it was OK. Definately not as good as MNSSHP or the Xmas party. We decided we wouldn't be doing it again. We're going back the end of January and I was concerned that a couple nights the MK would be closed early because of the party. I am relieved to see that isn't the case.

MissM

:brick::brick::brick:

I Thought we were DONE with these parties!!!!
Yeah I agree. While I love MNSSHP and MVMCP, this is just too much. I'm happy though that there's none on my birthday (May 16th) since I plan on heading out and enjoying my $72 gift card shopping that day. (And I'd be made if I had to call it a day at 7pm.)

MousDad

Yeah I agree. While I love MNSSHP and MVMCP, this is just too much. I'm happy though that there's none on my birthday (May 16th) since I plan on heading out and enjoying my $72 gift card shopping that day. (And I'd be made if I had to call it a day at 7pm.)

Holy Schmoley, I hadn't even thought of that.

You get in free on your birthday, but have to pay $48 to stay past 7:00. That's going to be fun for the CMs to deal with. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom