2009 Christmas Parade Taping Tickets

FireChiefGoofy

:xmas: Check your e-mail. Disney released the tickets for the Christmas Parade Taping taking place on 12/3, 12/4, and 12/5. If you previously signed-up in October and were chosen, you will receive E-tickets that you print at home. Hurry, even though it says you are invited, tickets are limited to a first come, first serve!!! When I printed ours (@ 11:00 AM EST), all of the tickets for the 5th were already gone!!

Good luck and see you there!! :xmas:

enoe01

We got our email on the 20th, I checked it and the link wasnt working properly. We then checked it again and all the Dec 5th tickets were GONE!! You would think that if you have to enroll that they would only send so many ticket responses to those who enrolled and you would be guaranteed the ticket, or they could just send you e tickets to the people who first signed up last month.

Im Furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Upvote 0

corey154

We got our email on the 20th, I checked it and the link wasnt working properly. We then checked it again and all the Dec 5th tickets were GONE!! You would think that if you have to enroll that they would only send so many ticket responses to those who enrolled and you would be guaranteed the ticket, or they could just send you e tickets to the people who first signed up last month.

Im Furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

my understanding is that they do only send so many ticket responses back to those enrolled, it's just the date they don't guarantee so if you got an email back you get to go, you just aren't promised which date. BUt i'm not sure on that...sorry:shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom