2008 Dining Plan Snack Options

tjkref418

Can anyone confirm if there will actually be a reduction in what will be considered a snack option under to 08 DP? I know that was the initial rumor, but there seems to be some differing opinions.

Rob562

Can anyone confirm if there will actually be a reduction in what will be considered a snack option under to 08 DP? I know that was the initial rumor, but there seems to be some differing opinions.

The official Disney policy, as posted by JP over in the News Forum, is this:

Snack Entitlements on all Dine Plans

Each Snack entitlement include one (1) of the following:

Frozen ice-cream novelty, Popsicle or Fruit Bar
Single serving box of popcorn
Single piece of whole fruit
Single service Grab Bag of Frito-Lay's Brand Chips
Single serving Prepackaged Milk or Juice
20-ounce bottle of Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite
24-ounce bottle of Dasani Water
Medium sized fountain soft drink
12-ounce Coffee, Hot Chocolate, or Hot Tea

Each restaurant/snack location may add additional items at their own discretion. Look for the DDP logo at Quick Service, Cart, and select merchandise locations for eligible snack items on the posted menu for additional options. Only those items that are consistently offered on the Disney Dining Plan throughout the Walt Disney World Resort will be listed in the official Walt Disney World Brochure.

It's essentially exactly the same as it has been. All Disney brochures and info will only list the above items, but each location can choose to add things to the Plan by putting the DDP symbol next to the items on the menu. I don't believe the "Under $4" rule was ever officially published by Disney, it's just that's how it worked out in practice.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom