2006 NBA Finals

ISTCPilot1989

Well the Heat destroyed the Mavs last night, and with Game 5 Sunday, its getting tough to see who is going to win the series because the NBA want to see this series go to 7 games. Just like the NBA wanted to see LeBron vs. the Pistons go to 7 games. If Miami wins Game 5, watch for Dallas to take game 6.

dxwwf3

If the Mavs would stop jacking up 3's all the time, they would be ok. Of course, they couldn't hit a layup last night either.

Kick it in gear Mavs!

pixiegal

JAY-ROD said:
Hell I love the NBA. I have been collecting old MJ games. Oh how I miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Have you seen that on ESPNclassic they are showing old playoff games? WAY cool!

Tied up! This is a good series!!! :sohappy:

pixiegal

dxwwf3 said:
If the Mavs would stop jacking up 3's all the time, they would be ok. Of course, they couldn't hit a layup last night either.

Kick it in gear Mavs!

I would love to see the Mavs win just because they were a complete upset to the Suns. *that* is good basketball. I love to see a team pull out a win even when they aren't the favored team. Shows they have it in their blood to win. Unfortunately they are showing their inexperience right now. Tomorrow's game will be exciting if the Mavs can really show up.

dxwwf3

pixiegal said:
I would love to see the Mavs win just because they were a complete upset to the Suns. *that* is good basketball. I love to see a team pull out a win even when they aren't the favored team. Shows they have it in their blood to win. Unfortunately they are showing their inexperience right now. Tomorrow's game will be exciting if the Mavs can really show up.

What? The Mavs had a better record and were picked by most to beat the Suns :veryconfu

Don't look at the seeds. The Mavs won six more regular season games than the Suns, but the Suns won their division and the Mavs did not.

pixiegal

dxwwf3 said:
What? The Mavs had a better record and were picked by most to beat the Suns :veryconfu

Don't look at the seeds. The Mavs won six more regular season games than the Suns, but the Suns won their division and the Mavs did not.

Except that Nash was the media darling and the MVP. I heard ALL through the western conf. finals (except after the Mavs beat them) that the best match up would be Heat and Suns. Personally, I think this is a better finals but that's not what I continually heard and read in the media.

*shrug* I agree that Mavs were a better record team. I was just going by the announcers and the reporting that i heard.

dxwwf3

Hey Mavs, the 3's aren't working tonight. TAKE IT TO THE RIM AND GET ON THE FREAKING FOUL LINE! Do that, and there will be a Game 7. Keep jacking up the 3's, and it's over.

Rally caps are on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom