2002 Disney Club Discounts are available.

disneydentist

As of this morning, 9/29, the discounts are in the computers for 2002. It seems to be the whole year, notjust the a partial update like in previous years. We booked at WL for next Nov. with no problems. These might not be the best, but they are a good backup to have reserved in case nothing better comes up for the time you want to go.:cool:

disneydentist

Original Poster
Originally posted by disney2b
is their a way i can find them out online before i book with it so i know if its the best one i can get or even if their is one.
I'm not aware of any way to do it online. However, the operators are very helpful and we normally check several resorts rates before settling on what we want. They will tell you if there are not any Disney Club rates available for the time and/or resort you want. As far as being the best rates, that is always subject to change. The cancellation policy is fairly liberal. We always book room only with no insurance.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

radioandy

It will be interesting to see the new rates (if they're changed). I would expect there to be plenty more good deals next year, given the state of tourism right now. Anyone know if any bigger discounts are planned for next summer?

Upvote 0

disneydentist

Original Poster
The '02 rack rates have actually been out for a while. Right now they're just going with the 10-20%, depending on the resort, discounts. If things stay the way they are I'd be willing to bet that better deals will come along. This year we changed our reservation three times as better deals developed. Right now we're paying less for a pool view at WL in '01 than a woods view in '02. I always stay tuned in to mousesavers.com. She always seems to have something to try.

Upvote 0

ruby

My card has the Seven Drawfs on it. Actually quite a spiffy lookin' card. It came in a packet of information all about the services you can use. We used it last year on a package trip to WDW and we saved a good amount of money. (Of course, it was "off-Season") Also, on the back of the card is the Entertainment Card logo. I haven't tried it, but my packet said that I can use the Entertainment logo for hotel discounts just like if I had bought an Enterainment card. Has anyone tried this?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom