• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction

onetwo

Original Poster
I was wondering how the huge squid is swung into place, held for several seconds, and swung back to its original position. That thing has to weigh at least a couple thousand pounds, so what kind of beams and supports do they use, as well as what kind of power source. I would love to know!:D

Skipper Timekpr

I have a friend who's dad used to work on 20 K but is now an imaggineer. He said, one day if him and I could meet up at the parks he'd take me back there into the show building to have a look around.

onetwo

Original Poster
20,000 leagues under the sea

I thought this was called "How did they do that"!! I asked how they did the squid on the attraction and no one answered! :mad:

Maria

Re: 20,000 leagues under the sea

Originally posted by onetwo
I thought this was called "How did they do that"!! I asked how they did the squid on the attraction and no one answered! :mad:

Jeez....friend... relax... maybe nobody knows or nobody cares! Skipper Timekeeper told u he will probably be going soon there with an imagineer, so he would probably be asking for you, but you have to be nice.... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom