2 BIG announcements coming soon for Holidays at DHS?

KrazyKat

Original Poster
I was thinking since maybe part of SOA is still there (soon to be called Grand Ave), maybe just maybe they would do a new Disney-fied version of Osborne Lights and maybe even take it into the Muppets courtyard?
A Very Merry Muppets Christmas! Something to draw people into a park that is seriously lacking.

Jones14

I'm guessing a Christmas overlay of Rock'n'Rollercoaster and Toy Story Mania, plus Christmas decorations on Grand Avenue and all of the usual DHS Christmas stuff.

Herbie

That hadn't crossed my mind to be honest.

Oops, I didn't watch the video. For some reason, by 2 holidays, I thought we'd be getting something for Halloween and Christmas. And if so, that space would definitely suit a Halloween/Nightmare Before Christmas exhibit. Really wishing Halloween would become a thing at the Studios.

bclane

IMG_9283.PNG
I continue to hold out hope for the Star Tours Holiday Special.
Why do I picture lots of Wookie grunting and terrible production value when you say that?

Last edited:

dgp602

If there is going to be announcement for new holiday entertainment at DHS they better announce it quick, by the time they announce it 95% of guest will already have there parks already picked out.
For sure...I expect the 2017 edition of the "Crane Watch" thread to appear anyway know!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If there is going to be announcement for new holiday entertainment at DHS they better announce it quick, by the time they announce it 95% of guest will already have there parks already picked out.
They don't care about that.

This will be an attempt at drawing anyone they can into the park. But to be honest 95% of guests probably wouldn't make the special journey. Think of it as an added bonus for those who are there.

CaptainJackNO

I was just watching the newest show from Attractions Magazine and during an interview with show director Tom Vazzana, he mentioned that there were 2 BIG holiday announcements coming soon for DHS. It's at the 15:00 mark.

Due to budget cuts, there will be no Santa Claus, and Rock'n Roller Coaster will be closed to be replaced with a Duffy the Bear meet and greet

daguru

I was thinking since maybe part of SOA is still there (soon to be called Grand Ave), maybe just maybe they would do a new Disney-fied version of Osborne Lights and maybe even take it into the Muppets courtyard?
A Very Merry Muppets Christmas! Something to draw people into a park that is seriously lacking.

It would be amazing if they would do Muppets Christmas Carol...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom