2 BIG announcements coming soon for Holidays at DHS?

YodaMan

I'd wager they'll revisit the "using Theater of the Stars in the evening" and do some sort of show after Beauty and the Beast, like they're doing right now with Pixar Live. I could also see a return of Comedy Warehouse, possibly in Sunset Showcase or in the Hyperion Theater (and have the Frozen Sing Along cut down to 8 shows a day instead of 10).

ptaylor

Premium Member
I was just watching the newest show from Attractions Magazine and during an interview with show director Tom Vazzana, he mentioned that there were 2 BIG holiday announcements coming soon for DHS. It's at the 15:00 mark.

Hate to say it, but Tom being so excited about the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail says a lot about how BIG the Studios announcements may be.

TDLFan

I'm thinking it would have to be something substantial to try and pull guests in and alleviate holiday crowds from the other parks. At least, that would be the smart thing to do in a park with so few attractions. I hope Disney realizes that the Studios will be off most people's radar till next summer ( and I'm holding my breath on Toy Story land), and they need to do what they can to bring people in until then. I'll keep my spirits up and hope the Studios gets two seasonal offerings that will really impress because JBJB certainly does not.

TDLFan

As much as I'd love a TSM overlay, I think now would be the worst time to offer it. They need more offerings, not plus an attraction that already draws the biggest crowds in the park.

stretchsje

So, something for Grand Avenue (non-Osborne lights and projections) to increase attendance at the Tap House, and a seasonal show at one of the theaters?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom