2 bedroom villa/rental

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Looking to rent a 2 bedroom villa from either Airbnb or another platform in December.
We we’re looking to stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages on I drive ($250 per night).
inam on Airbnb right now and am finding much cheaper places to stay on there... don’t know if anyone can recommend a specific place.
As always, thanks!

TamaraQT

Advertisement
Personally I do not care for AirBnB. The hygiene requirements are too relaxed for private homes, and the resorts are way overpriced. I use TUG2.net and Redweek.com to find rentals. You will be renting from timeshare owners and Redweek has a prescreen of timeshare owners so you will be safe to rent from them. I think Sheraton Vistana Villages is a good resort choice. I have never stayed there but there are plenty of positive reviews on Tripadvisor. YouTube also has many videos of resorts to give you a good idea of what the resort offers. I do not think $250/night is a good price to stay there. I have a Redweek account and I see Sheraton Vistana Villages for only $186/nite($1300/week).

TamaraQT

Looking to rent a 2 bedroom villa from either Airbnb or another platform in December.
We we’re looking to stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages on I drive ($250 per night).
inam on Airbnb right now and am finding much cheaper places to stay on there... don’t know if anyone can recommend a specific place.
As always, thanks!

What are your dates? I can tell you what I see on Redweek.

TamaraQT

Also, don't forget about SkyAuction. I hear they have good deals for Sheraton Vistana Resort but I rarely see anything for Sheraton Vistana Villages. But there are other resorts on SkyAuction for some decent prices too.

Top Bottom