1st time visitor, Genie plus requesting advice

utcreed

Original Poster
My husband and I are going on a 10-day trip starting September 30, 2022, staying on property for early entry, with park hopper & genie plus every day. We have reservations to attend each park twice. We will also purchase individual lightening lane for eligible rides. We only plan to watch the firework show once by attending the firework dessert party.

We will not attend parades, shows, or certain rides for children (ex: mad tea cup). This is my first visit to Disneyworld and my husband’s second (his last trip was in 2011). Our plan and priority are to ride the ones listed below. As a first timer all of this is overwhelming and any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank You in Advance.

Based on our trip details I have four questions:

Is it better to stack or not? I have heard a lot about stacking, but not the alternative.

For each park, If I purchase ILL, what rides should I go on at early entry. What rides should I stack LL.

If I stack LL for the afternoon, what time should I schedule dinner? I was planning on eating at 7:30pm at table service restaurants.

Is Early entry different than rope drop? In my research it appears that it is, but sometimes the term seems to be used interchangeably.

MK

• Haunted Mansion
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Peter Pans Flight
  • Splash Mountain
  • Big thunder mountain railroad
  • Space Mountain
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • The Barnstormer
  • Jungle Cruise

AK

• Na’vi River Journey
  • Kilimanjaro
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Expedition Everest
  • Dinosaur

HS

• Rise of the resistance
  • Millennium Falcon
  • Slinky Dog dash
  • Rock n Roller
  • Tower of Terror
  • Mickey Runaway railway
  • Star Tours
  • Lightning McQueen

Epcot

• Guardians of the galazy
  • Remy Ratatouille
  • Mission Space
  • Spaceship earth
  • Test Track
  • Soarin around the world

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom