1st half of 2009 discount rumor

ewensell3

what if you already have booked your vacation? I will be there from Jan 24-31.

<aol>Me too</aol>

Actually, I'm booked for POR for March 14-19. Haven't bought tickets yet (contemplating 10-day noexpires from a broker).

From what I've read, in the past Disney has applied new discounts to existing reservations. Wouldn't hurt to call and ask... After 5PM of course... For me, a free night and a $200 gift card would be sweet!

Heck, $200 gift card alone would be nice.

durangojim

I'm assuming you will have to pay rack room rates, so in essence youre getting a ~%40 discount off your room which is pretty much equivalent to a bounce back or AP offer. We're going Jan 24 for 4 nights, and I'm tempted to see if we can rebook, but it will still cost us more money even with the new offer, so we'll probably just keep the 4 nights.

wannabeBelle

As Disney Joe said, Time will tell. If the offer comes out, then we will have all of the information on it and will know what if any limitations there are. Belle

Wakkie Nu Nu

I know we don't have the details yet, but just speculating here.... are codes like this applied only to packages, or can they also be used for room-only? Also, I assume discounts like this are generally only applicable on rack rate?

have they ever done anything like the gift card before? I assume early bookers are out of luck on that one...

DisneyJoe

I know we don't have the details yet, but just speculating here.... are codes like this applied only to packages, or can they also be used for room-only? Also, I assume discounts like this are generally only applicable on rack rate?

have they ever done anything like the gift card before? I assume early bookers are out of luck on that one...

This is (almost) definitely a package deal. I am 99.99% sure.

Figments Friend

This sounds great, as i was thinking of visiting again in mid-January for a few days. If this is as good as it sounds at this early stage, i will definately check into it.

Hopefully you can take advantage of the hotel deal WITHOUT buying tickets ( package ). I already have my ticket, so would only be interested in the hotel deal.

Again, time will tell all....very pleased to see this announced however.

:)

New2WDW

Ticket deal - blah! :hurl:
Room deal - very nice! :)
Gift card - even nicer! :sohappy:

Just be careful of your dates....many of those dates are Peak and Special holiday times and the rates go way up. So plan carefully those who can take advantage of this deal!

wannabeBelle

Also, I still havent received anything official, but I would expect blackout dates around the holidays such as Easter, President's Day etc. Belle

I'm so excited that the time is dragging! We booked the bounceback "free dining" offer for August, but I am jonesing for a Disney fix! Will someone post as soon as it's official, please? Thanks!:sohappy:

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
mousesavers just posted this:

Great deal - 7 nights for the price of 4 at Walt Disney World resorts between January 4 and June 27! Plus, if you travel between January 4 and March 29, get a $200 Gift Card. Details are coming!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom