• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

1st Disney Cruise on Fantasy 8/2019 questions.

Finallyinflorida

Original Poster
Hello. We are going on a 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Fantasy in August. 😊
I’ve looked around to try and find a copy of a past daily navigator that would kinda show us the daily schedule but can’t seem to find one. Any suggestions?
I was just wondering about what nights the shows are, things to do during day, etc.
Thank you!

DisneyDids

Advertisement
Take a look at the disneycruiselineblog website. There’s lots of great information on there including past Personal Navigators but be warned, it’s one seriously addictive site!

ChuckElias

The Fantasy doesn't do a lot of 3-night itineraries, so it may be hard to find a Navigator for exactly what you're looking for. You might be better off just looking at a typical Dream Navigator because it does the 3-night all the time (well, half the time :) ).

Finallyinflorida

Original Poster
The Fantasy doesn't do a lot of 3-night itineraries, so it may be hard to find a Navigator for exactly what you're looking for. You might be better off just looking at a typical Dream Navigator because it does the 3-night all the time (well, half the time :) ).
Thank you. I will do that. I was actually wondering if that might be the reason! 😊😊

mikenatcity1

Thank you. I will do that. I was actually wondering if that might be the reason! 😊😊
The last (or one of the last) Fantasy 3 night was May 2017. It could be listed a "double dip" (2 stops at Castaway). That may help a little. As mentioned from others, times and dates can change, but this may be one to look for at Disneycruiselineblog :)

Finallyinflorida

Original Poster
When you get back from your cruise (should be on it right now I believe) I'd appreciate it if you share your Navigators, since this is a rare itinerary
Hi!
I saved them all to share. 😊😊

Attachments

Top Bottom