1st Disney Cruise! Heck, my 1st cruise EVER!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Welp... We are fresh off the boat. Thank you so much to everyone who responded to my original post!

Your advice, suggestions and ideas were of great help!!

We had an absolute blast! Will try to post a summary soon.

Glad you enjoyed your 1st Disney. So when's the next one?

pezgirlroy

The stuff that ends up in our fridge. We try to do Concierge, which includes alcohol in the lounge. Normally, I'd get the beer package once on board. But we each would leave with an unopened Corona that would magically end up in the fridge...that was our stock to take on Castaway Cay.
When we were on Concierge last year, I always brought an extra glass of wine back to the room. Three days in our fridge was full. :)

pezgirlroy

[/QUOTE]

I noticed the black lanyard...and I was jealous.

We've gotten a cabana on our last 4 cruises. Love it. And was glad because 2 of them ended up with massive storms, causing DCL to close the island early. And we were trapped in the cabana until we could safely be driven to the team - very bad thunderstorm, with lightening hitting the water. The ship booked it back to Port Canaveral as we were on the edges of the outerbands of Hurricane Matthew. Made for a rocky trip back.

Question, since you have the same window as concierge, do you find cabanas available when the window opens or have concierge guests snagged all of them?
[/QUOTE]
I believe the Platinum and Concierge windows are different. Concierge is 125 days out you can submit your requests and then at 120 days Shoreside enters them in. I think these get entered in before Platinum.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

I noticed the black lanyard...and I was jealous.

We've gotten a cabana on our last 4 cruises. Love it. And was glad because 2 of them ended up with massive storms, causing DCL to close the island early. And we were trapped in the cabana until we could safely be driven to the team - very bad thunderstorm, with lightening hitting the water. The ship booked it back to Port Canaveral as we were on the edges of the outerbands of Hurricane Matthew. Made for a rocky trip back.

Question, since you have the same window as concierge, do you find cabanas available when the window opens or have concierge guests snagged all of them?
[/QUOTE]
I believe the Platinum and Concierge windows are different. Concierge is 125 days out you can submit your requests and then at 120 days Shoreside enters them in. I think these get entered in before Platinum.
[/QUOTE]

That is true - email Concierge Services at midnight on the 125th day with requests. They book at the 120 day and confirm with itinerary email.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom